BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kathrine W.
This is an amazing product!!!! Amazing!!! Amazing !!!! I need another one!!! But this is my holy grail!! If you have really bad dry skin like me trust me your gonna wanna get your hands on it!!
Daisy T.
San Bernardino, CA
Love it. Coverage is the best and it blends out well and sets on the skin very nice. I would use this when going out yo a special event and it would last you all night
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I read so many reviews for this product and should have listened to them. I have oily/ dry combination skin. Mostly dry well this foundation stuck to my dry areas even after applying moisturizer and a primer (matifying) and it made my skin so oily it was a disaster. Really disappointed since it was so expensive! Coverage I give 4 stars other than that did not work out
Ayesha P.
This foundation is very creamy upon application and dries down to a semi matte finish. It looks absolutely beautiful on my combo skin! So far I have been loving this
Cendi R.
This foundation stick is the best out there! This is no joke, this was my very first voxbox and omg my skin is honey and it's is absolutely easy to apply with the hourglass brush. After I finish mine, I will definitely get myself one.
Florence P.
This is a wonderful foundation. It blends well and is full coverage. The application is very easy as there is no easy spills, just twist and swipe. The hype is real. Definetly would recommend.
stefhany g.
Provo, UT
In my personal opinion I do not thing that it is worth the money its a great foundation stick but it didn't blow me away there is more that cost less and I love so much Kore then this product it just wasn't a wow for me
Michelle C.
My favorite foundation I've ever used. It holds up well on my oily skin when set with a powder (even in New Orleans humidity). Great shade range. Very natural finish.
Hannah B.
I love how creamy this product goes on to your skin. It's really creamy and gives you the perfect amount of coverage. You could easily go for a light coverage look to a full coverage look depending on what you want.
Randell R.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Golden Amber more...
It was melting when I got it. But it was beatiful on me. It really hard for me to find make up for my skin time. This took the cake. I would definitely buy again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.