BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Naomi T.
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this foundation stick. Not only did I find a shade in my PERFECT MATCH, but I found a long wearing foundation for day to day use.
Gabbie V.
Bakersfield
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation is so good!!! I use this and my liquid foundation by Milani and I get such an airbrush finish that is full coverage!! Depending on how you set your face it doesn't oil throughout the day. I would recommend!
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is my go to foundation. It cover so well that I don’t even need concealer. This product is so easy to use. It’s a bit pricey but I do believe it’s worth the price.
Alex P.
Irvine, CA
Has very positive reviews! I have tried the foundation to powder one and am positive I will love this stick! Very light weight witch you can build up to full coverage
Chelsea B.
covered dark spots, lasted a full work day (9 hours), flawless coverage, seemed to have settled into my skin instead of sit on top, wish it was made for oily t-zone skin
Addie R.
Ballwin, MO
Only stick foundation that i have used and I am obsessed with it! Looks so beautiful and flawless on the skin. Works very good when you mix liquid foundation with it!
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
incredibly soft and applies very nicely. Usually stick makeups are too thick for me and I worry that it will make me break out. But when I tried this one, it felt very nice
es mejor en barra o liquida??, ya que siempre he ocupado liquida pero quizas no es la mejor opcion a la hora de salir ya que con la transpiracion siempre se corre aunque me coloque polvos
Leia C.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
Extremely thick and settled into my pores. This foundation was not for me. Gives EXTREME coverage which I'm sure is great for some people but it was not what I was looking for. You could see the layer of foundation laying on top of the skin like a mask
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
One of the first foundation sticks I've tried and I fell in love!!! Easy to apply and blend! I used it with brushes and I found it went on best with a beauty blender!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.