BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1999)
Amber M.
Alice , TX
I can not rave enough about this make-up product. It's such an easy application and it looks so good on my face I seriously fell in love with it, it's seriously one of my favorite stick foundations.
mo m.
I'm in love with the coverage of this product I have not been able to get my hands on it but I have tried samples at stores and I was shocked of how amazing it looked. I would totally no doubt about it recommended it to my besties.
Kelsey R.
Athens, GA
Review for: Bisque more...
Beautiful buildable, blendable coverage that doesn’t budge- even in high humidity. This is so worth the money to me. It’s incredibly expensive, but is very easy to apply and has the nicest finish.
Christine
Portsmouth, VA
Review for: Ivory, Warm Beige more...
This is one of my go-to foundations for my combination/oily skin. It doesn't make me look like a cakey mess. I sometimes mix it with my lighter coverage foundations and it looks flawless. Highly recommend even for mature skin.
Yesenia G.
This foundation stick is truly amazing . I bought it online . It has nice packaging I love the shape that it has , the good things about this foundation is that it has wonderful coverage , it easy to end through out the face.
Kennedy W.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to blend to your skin tone not messy but sometimes an bit to cakey when building and it is pretty pricey but I think there really isn't a great dupe for this product and I would recommend.
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Beautiful coverage that allows you to build it for an even more full coverage look. Works hand in hand with the hourglass primer. I'm already on my second tube! Purchased at Sephora! Would definitely recommend to others!
Kristen Y.
I tried this out at a sephora, and SHUT. THE. FRONT. DOOR. So good! The price is definitely up there, but I hope to purchase it soon and try more from Hourglass.
Jane K.
Zephyrhills, FL
Provides very full coverage foundation that can be sheeted out. Great color range from light to dark. Works fine on my dry skin. The only issue is price and amount you get. Beautiful packaging.
Katelyn D.
Mount Prospect, IL
Very highly recommend. Great coverage, super light weight, doesn't cake up. One of the best high end foundation sticks I've tried. Very blendable and easy to use. Works well with all primers and Derrig sprays I typically use. Overall great buy.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.