BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Sharyn Y.
Niagara Falls, NY
I'm loving this product! It really is full coverage and dries into this powder matte finish which I love!! My skin is very sensitive and breakout prone but my skin loved it 🙌🏽
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE FOUNDATION STICK I SWEAR IT IS THE BEST. It is a bit pricey but it has the best coverage and it is also buildable coverage but it doesn't get all ugly and cakie which is just amazing.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento , CA
this stuff is to die for!!!! I love all of hourglass's products! The texture of this foundation is lightweight, airy, creamy, it did so well on my combination skin- really dry cheeks and oily T zone!
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Review for: Golden more...
Best foundation hands down!! I have oily skin and this works so well with my skin! It's buildable so I typically go for full coverage! If you don't have dark under eye circles than you won't need concealer.
Nat P.
One of the best stuck foundations on the market. Leaves your skin looking literally flawless which explains why it's called "seamless finish foundation." Only down fall is that it's sooo expensive for the little amount of product.
Janet A.
Macomb, IL
It's one of my current everytime foundation, but I chose the wrong color so I use it with a darker liquid foundation and it gives me a great result that last all day. The packaging is cute and there's a lot of product inside. It's thick and creamy. I will definitely recommend.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Light Beige, Beige more...
Never liked sick foundation until this amazing product. Probably the fullest coverage stick foundation you will ever find! Makes my skin look perfect. It's worth the price along with the hype! Oh I'm in love
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
By far the best stick foundation I've tried yet. Amazing coverage with a velvet finish and no need to set with a lot of powder. A light dusting will do. A little on the pricey side but well worth it!
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
I would always see hour glass foundation sticks on makeup tutorials on instagram and I wanted to give the hour glass product a shot and I did & I absolutely love this product. It is such full coverage.
Caroline S.
Durham, NH
It is very nice. I would however like to try it some more to see how much I really like it. I used it when I was going through some skin issues and it looked just okay so I need to put it to more use.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.