BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Ugh I wanted to like this so much. It just did not work for my skin. I felt like I looked like a lizard after I put it on. I tried applying it with a beauty blender and a brush and both just looked awful on my skin :(
Kristen K.
Somerset
Review for: Beige more...
I have extremely dry skin and love this formula for it. It has such amazing coverage. I love the stick foundation. I twist it up to use and it goes right back down without messing it up. Some brands do mess up.
Taryn L.
Sandy, OR
Review for: Vanilla more...
To be honest this one is not my favorite.. it was your easy to apply I just didn't like the way it sat on my skin. I bought this at Sephora . I have combo dry skin and it didn't do well for me unfortunately.
Ellie Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
When I first bought this foundation I loved it. You do need to apply it with a. Rush rather than a beauty blender. As I wore it thoughout the day I noticed it very quickly became very greasy and very Cakey.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
In love with this foundation I definitely need it. The lady at Sephora tried it on me and it lasted all day and it's so creamy. Looked very easy to apply and use I would definitely recommend it to others
Kiranjot B.
Houston , TX
Very expensive but very good especially for dry skin. Got color matched at Sephora by a Hourglass representative who chose my perfect shade. So natural looking it almost doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
HG foundation. I love this stick. A little goes a long way. I do use it with the brush by hourglass. I tried blending with a sponge and didn't find it worked very well. I will most definitely buy it again.
Lexis K.
Pensacola Bch, FL
All I can say is, unbelievable! Never have I had such an amazing full coverage stick foundation. Pricey but worth it! The inventive shape makes it easy to get the nose area! Love love love
Kelsey P.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this as part of a Voxbox and I loved it so much I actually went out and bought another when I ran out. So happy I found a foundation that looks so natural and reasonably priced for the amount of product you get.
Zackary O.
Porum
Review for: Beige more...
I received a sample in my Sephora play. It was a little dark but I used it for my birthday and toned it down with powder. I would definitely love to try it out again. It did look great on my skin all day!!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.