BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm so in love with this product! Skin like full coverage satin finish. Very buildable while still looking natural. Blends beautifully, very creamy and wears amazing!
Amanda C.
I recently got a large sample of this foundation from sephora and I wasn't sure how I was going to like it! I have wore the foundation once by its self and once with another foundation and liked it more in combination with another foundatin! I will say that for a stick foundation it blends in so easy and doesn't cling to dry patches but it isn't my favorite!
Jordan T.
Springtown, TX
I actually got this from inlfuenster and i loved it!! it blends so well and has GREAT coverage. it is expensive though! i wouldn't purchase it because of the price.
Destiny S.
Boise
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick + Veil Mineral Primer Customizable Set more...
The soft texture it leaves my skin is beautiful. It’s very long lasting and works great with my combination/oily skin. Although it’s one of the more pricey foundations, a color option is awesome and just 1 has lasted me 5 months and it’s still not gone.
Jessica H.
Winter Garden, FL
This is one of my all time most favorite foundations ever!!! It's super blendable, full coverage, and I so highly recommend it. I will definitely repurchase this!
LIsa S.
Wanted to love it. Unfortunately, it clung to my dry spots and gets a bit blotchy at the end of the day for me. I've tried different techniques of applying it and different primers. Purchased from sephora, but will not be repurchasing unfortunately.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION STICK. its so pricey and that stinks because its absolutely amazing. vanishes into skin and makes it for a natural gorgeous finish
Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
I was super excited to try this when I got it from Ipsy and I was pretty disappointed. It didn't blend as well as I'd hoped and it made my skin look dry and flakey.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I wish there was a greater variety if skin tones offered but if you can find one that works for you than it is a great product. It is both highly blendable and totally buildable. I highly recommend this foundation stick.
Jenniffer C.
Sugar land , TX
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Such an amazing foundation! The stick makes it so easy to apply on the skin, I just use a Beaty blender to blend it out and it leaves me with a flawless look skin!!! It is on the pricy side but It it totally worth it!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.