BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Tia P.
Sarver, PA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick + Veil Mineral Primer Customizable Set more...
My holy grail primer right now is the mineral veil primer from Hourglass! This stuff makes your makeup go on so smooth and looks great for hours. I don't find that it settles into fine lines or wrinkes as much either.
Elizabeth M.
While this is pricey, and there may not be a lot of product a little goes a LONG way. I put maybe 3 stripes one per cheeck and on my forehead and it covers my entire face. It is a beautiful finish!
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
I wrote a review about this stuff a while ago and said that I wouldn't repurchase it because of price but I lied I would repurchase thing 100 times. It's astonishing.
Brianna C.
This is one of the best foundations I have used, it looks so natural. It goes on so smooth. Very easy to use, I usually use a very dense brush to apply. It gives a flawless finish. I would definitely buy this product again!
Faith A.
Review for: Buff more...
Best stick foundation I have tried. It does tend to grab at dry patches but I have oily skin so it works nicely with my skin type. It has a beautiful finish and does not look cakey at all. Also lasts through a full work day!
Barbie B.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
A little bit of a dry foundation, I found it's much easier to use a kabuki rather than a beauty blender for this foundation just because if he formula but it all around is an amazing foundation it make you look like you have new skin because of how great it looks
Hannah B.
Lexington
Review for: Shell more...
The foundation goes on very smoothly and is super easy to build on. I had no problem with patchiness or it separating on my skin. The texture was great and even in photos I didn't have any discoloration.
Marialy R.
Review for: Golden more...
I love this stick foundation ❤❤❤❤. It's full coverage which I really like about this foundation.I love how it's really easy to blend .one thing tho,it does make me kinda oily throughout the day since it's full coverage
Mary C.
noblesville
Best foundation. It doesnt stick to my dry patches, blends out like butter. Full coverage and it is buildible. There are numerous variations of shades and i would gladly repurchase this when i run out which will be soon
Yuri T.
Las Vegas
Review for: Linen more...
It is very soft. It's easy to blend, but it does not control oil very well. The coverage I would say is medium to build able. I usually use about two layers to get the coverage I want. The product seems very oily, so it might be better for normal to dry skin.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.