BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jenny E.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Walnut more...
In love with this foundation it gives me flawless full coverage finish without it caking. i have oily skin and i was amazing on how it stays on my skin for more than 9 hours
Rose R.
For the love of foundation sticks - this one is amazing! I have 3 shades that I use for my all over foundation color, highlight and contour. This foundation is buildable & the finish is absolutely flawless! Highly recommend using this over the mineral veil.
Kimmi M.
Whitman
Legit one of the most high coverage and versatile foundations I've ever used, it glides on easily but is very pricey and is worth the money has a great range of shades and tones which I loved I would recommend to anyone looking for a good stick foundation that gets the job done!:)
Evan T.
My new go-to! This is a more full coverage foundation but it melts right into the skin. I've always hated full coverage foundations, just cause I have excema and I've always hated the way it made the texture on my skin look. Hourglass has been amazing for me. The range of colors was so nice too cause I tan really quickly so my color is always changing. I would recommend this to everyone
Kaitlyn P.
hands down my favorite foundation stick i've tried ! Very easily to apply and use , I can't think of any cons, but it has tons of pros including it works perfectly with my crazy skin! I got this online and i would definitely buy it again.
April P.
Hourglass foundation stick comes in many colors. A little goes a long way! I use this as a concealer under my eyes because it is thick and creamy and provides full coverage.
Chih Chia L.
The foundation stick is gorgeous. It's very easy to carry with me in the bag. It's a foundation stick so it's definitely not as moisturizing and I find it drying. It shows my dry patches. I don't think it's good for people with dry skin.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
this foundation is full coverage! one of the best foundations out there. its easy to blend and lasts long. the packaging is super cute and sophisticated. worth the purchase!
Mae Ann A.
Honolulu, HI
This foundation stick is the bomb!!!!!!!!! A little goes a long way. Very easy to blend. I fell in love with it the first time I used it. It is Very easy to apply and use. I would highly recommend it
Allie Y.
I was so excited to try out this product, but was not happy with the application, color, or price. It is very chalky and hard to use, even with the matching foundation brush.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.