BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Beige more...
Hands down one of my favorite foundation products. It goes on so seamlessly with medium to full coverage and lasts all day. The finish looks so natural and skin-like. I love it.
Nicki R.
My new go to!! I have dry skin and this foundation didn't make my dryness worse and looked flawless on my skin!! Weightless foundation with my perfect golden undertone(honey foundation) and it's super build able. Also love the stick application and blending with a beauty blender
Stephanie J.
Walters, OK
I have this product in almond. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I do have oily skin and after a few hours, my face was pretty oily. Not sure if this is a suitable product for those with oily skin.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I love this foundation it gave me Soo much coverage and it left me with a luminous look after and lasted for so many hours I recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation
Mary Claire N.
I am not a huge foundation fan. I usually only wear it on days where I know I will have my picture taken a lot or I want to dress up more. This foundation is perfect! It gives great coverage without feeling like you are wearing anything on your skin. I will say there is not that much product especially for what you are paying for.
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: Warm Almond more...
Guys listen!!!!!! This is in my top 3 FAVORITE foundation sticks. It's so creamy and easy to apply. It blends out PERFECTLY and lasts for such a long time. This was the first time I'd ever tried hourglass products, but will definitely be purchasing this again!
Alissa P.
I LOVE the way the foundation first looks on my face for like two hours. Eventually, it does not stay and fades away throughout the day. My skin is oily but also dry in some spots, so maybe that has something to do with it? But overall, it just doesn't work the best with my skin type.
Erin C.
Really good stick foundation for dry skin. I'd say this is comparable to my Bobbi Brown foundation stick which I love. I do wish you got more product in this though for the price!
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Beige more...
Okay, first let me say this is definitely raved about all on YouTube videos, so I thought I would give it a shot. Honestly, it may be because I am so used to a liquid or mousse type foundation, but this stuck was just so drying and dull on me
Emily B.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the most comfortable stick foundation ever, I love the formula so creamy!!! Lots of shade I feel like it's so easy to apply. This is my first time using it but I love it and would purchase again!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.