BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Nabila A.
Jersey city
If given a chance I would give this foundation stick 10 stars. I was not much into make up unless I found this perfect foundation. If you are a beginner, then this one is a must for you. Easy to apply, blends in well and stays put. Doesn't expose the dry wrinkles etc. on the face. I'm glad to have found this. And this is my savior. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Hannah N.
This is a great multi use product. Can be used for over all foundation or concealer. It works for dry skin but you kind of have to baby it to get it to work. Better for normal combination skin I’d say.
Iana C.
Review for: Golden Natural more...
This foundation is one of the creamiest foundations I’ve ever tried. The formula is really easy to blend & the coverage is definitely full. However, this is the kind of foundation that’s great if you know you’re not going to be out for a whole day or so, if you have oily skin because I don’t think it’s very long wearing. If you have normal to dry skin though, I think you’d really like this.
Kerstyn R.
Holly, MI
This is my all time favorite stick foundation. It is so lightweight and provides such a full coverage look. It's also really easy to layer up this product if you need to without it grabbing all weird.
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like the formula of this foundation. It leaves your skin looking flawless but it brings so little product that u find yourself buying one every two months depending on how often you do your makeup.
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
Review for: Cream more...
This foundation matched me so well actually better than any foundation I’ve ever tried but I found the application a little difficult even if I used a serum mixed into it. The finish is definitely full coverage and I loved that but for us dry girls I do not recommend this. It clung to dry skin I didn’t even know I had. I exfoliate and moisturize really well so I think stick foundations are just not for me. I bet this would be an oily skin girl’s dream!
Liz H.
Catonsville, MD
I wanted a foundation that was easy to use and had buildable coverage and this foundation was recommended to me at Sephora. I bought it and love it because I can wear it light or heavy and it looks great. My only issue is that it can be/look dry and cakey if you have dry skin (which I do), but that can be helped with adding moisture to your skin/the foundation itself during application.
Cait M.
Mount Ayr
Review for: Buff more...
I like this foundation a lot. It looks very nice in pictures and make my skin look really nice. I have freckles and some rosacea and it really covered that well without feeling like i was wearing a ton of makeup. Most of the time I don't even have to bother with concealer like I would on other foundations. It doesn't take a lot of work in order to make it look and feel flawless.
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Everybody raves about this foundation so I decided to go buy it. I was so disappointed! I tried it multiple times and it just didn’t work. It goes on nice but it only last a couple hours and then it starts breaking apart and disappearing. And you go through so much product to get good coverage and it comes with far less product than the tradition foundations. It’s just not worth the money.
mk P.
Atmore
Review for: Warm Honey more...
VERY full coverage! Covers anything and everything. It is a little pricey, but it’s worth it. Very easy to apply and blend out. I am medium - tan skin toned and my skin type is dry to normal and i am so in loved with this product!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.