BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
Most amazing stick foundation ever!!! My best friend owns this and I absolutely love this. I wish I could go out right now and but it, but money is tight. I highly recommend this to the people who like stick foundation. You will love this.. Trust me!!!
Lauren Y.
Buying this product I was nervous because of previous experience with stick foundation. Once I applied and set it I looked at the finish and it was amazing! The coverage is great! And the color match was easy! This is one of my favorite foundations now!
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Review for: Sand more...
This foundation is great. I normally don't like stick foundations, as they tend to make me oily, but this one has great coverage and left a nice glow. The color matched perfectly, and the packaging was great! It's not too big, and its great for traveling.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This was the first foundation stick I tried and I loved it at first. The downfall for me is I have oily skin and this foundation is extremely full coverage. It looks amazing for the first part of the day and then my T-Zone would be drenched by lunch time.
Tiffiney B.
This foundation Stick is one of my all time favorite foundations. It is long lasting for me and it stays matte for a long time. I am normally oily and I do not have a problem with it giving me a shine. I would buy this again and I recommend to everyone.
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Hands down the BEST foundation I've ever tried! I bought it at Sephora for like $46. The coverage is stunning! My pores disappear. It's super easy to blend and apply. It is the only foundation I will be purchasing for a while. Obsessed with this product!!
Connie S.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Fantastic product but please make more shades! I could not find a perfect match for summer wear - Nude was the closest. I'm going to try it again in the winter to see if it's a perfect match. It really applies and blends so easily and looks flawless
Bri M.
Presto, PA
Review for: Ivory more...
Beautiful foundation! Amazing coverage and about a 10 hour wear. This is definitely a product that I would apply brush-to-stick not stick-to-face. If you are oily, you will need to blot about 5-7 hours in but it is so worth it! My face looked airbrushed.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have seen on YouTube about a product called hourglass and i think that it would be a great product to use for my skin tone. i would love to try it for the first time for a beauty review.
Elizabeth D.
Yes I love this foundation stick! It is amazing! It makes skin flawless and is perfect for sensitive skin. It is full coverage but makes skin look poreless. I absolutely adore this stick 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.