BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
Review for: Sand more...
This foundation is great. I normally don't like stick foundations, as they tend to make me oily, but this one has great coverage and left a nice glow. The color matched perfectly, and the packaging was great! It's not too big, and its great for traveling.
Rusty V.
Morrisville, PA
This foundation is creamy and smooth. It applies from the unique triangular tip and covers extremely evenly. It is a bit more expensive than other brands, but a little goes a long way and I've never broken out from using this product. I love it and would absolutely buy it again. It's a favorite!
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have seen on YouTube about a product called hourglass and i think that it would be a great product to use for my skin tone. i would love to try it for the first time for a beauty review.
Katie R.
Lexington, KY
This was the first foundation stick I tried and I loved it at first. The downfall for me is I have oily skin and this foundation is extremely full coverage. It looks amazing for the first part of the day and then my T-Zone would be drenched by lunch time.
Christina E.
I love this! This foundation stick is non-greasy and has staying power! I love how even though it is a bit on the high prices side a little goes a long way so you get your monies worth!
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
I love love love this foundation. It is perfect for my combination skin. It's also blends seamlessly, giving me a flawlessly matte look. So easy to use. Just swipe, swipe and blend. I 100% recommend this product to my combination skin and oily ladies. ❤
stacy b.
Austin, TX
Worth the price!!! I'm not use to buying high end foundations but i decided to give it a try
Super easy to blend
And quick to apply when rushing to get ready
I definitely recommend it'
Caitlyn B.
Harvest, AL
Review for: Shell more...
This is not my shade, i got it as a sample but it's awesome. It mixes well with other products and blends out so easily. There is no tugging to get this product blended, it just glides on. I would buy it despite how expensive it is. It's worth the splurge.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I thought I would absolutely love this.. but sadly it just didn't work for me. My dry skin did not mix well with it and it just made my flakes and dryness more apparent. It wasn't completely long lasting like it claims, but I did like the coverage!
This is an really amazing foundation stick I love it I've been using it! It's really nice and gives a nice and cool feel,also it's hard to find foundation sticks like these!!.it's honestly really amazing and it's full coverage which is good for my under eye bags!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.