BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have seen on YouTube about a product called hourglass and i think that it would be a great product to use for my skin tone. i would love to try it for the first time for a beauty review.
Ashley H.
New Caney, TX
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation stick is really good, it's a nice full coverage, matte finish. It's not as long lasting as I'd like but it does the job. I purchased at sephora and I definitely do not regret buying it! I would recommend this to someone with normal to combination skin. Plus the shade range is great.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Blends like a dream. Love love love. If I wear by its self I will say it will break up throughout the day but if I set - I have an all day wear. I will buy again and there are many shades to choose from. The best foundation they have brought out to date
Thao N.
Vanish is a perfect tile for this foundation! It's definitely a full coverage but at the same time, you cannot even tell that it's on! It's my new favorite foundation! It's very creamy and easy to blend! Much easier than the Anastasia stick foundation!
Connie S.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Fantastic product but please make more shades! I could not find a perfect match for summer wear - Nude was the closest. I'm going to try it again in the winter to see if it's a perfect match. It really applies and blends so easily and looks flawless
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Review for: Bisque, Light Beige, Beige more...
This is a beautiful coverage foundation stick that blends like a dream I apply with my beauty blender and the coverage is flawless and lasts all day. I love that it is easy to work with and that the coverage is so flawless yet it feels like I don't have anything on!
Christina E.
I love this! This foundation stick is non-greasy and has staying power! I love how even though it is a bit on the high prices side a little goes a long way so you get your monies worth!
Stephanie C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Hands down the BEST foundation I've ever tried! I bought it at Sephora for like $46. The coverage is stunning! My pores disappear. It's super easy to blend and apply. It is the only foundation I will be purchasing for a while. Obsessed with this product!!
stacy b.
Austin, TX
Worth the price!!! I'm not use to buying high end foundations but i decided to give it a try
Super easy to blend
And quick to apply when rushing to get ready
I definitely recommend it'
Bri M.
Presto, PA
Review for: Ivory more...
Beautiful foundation! Amazing coverage and about a 10 hour wear. This is definitely a product that I would apply brush-to-stick not stick-to-face. If you are oily, you will need to blot about 5-7 hours in but it is so worth it! My face looked airbrushed.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.