BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
America T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I like the formula of this foundation. It leaves your skin looking flawless but it brings so little product that u find yourself buying one every two months depending on how often you do your makeup.
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Everybody raves about this foundation so I decided to go buy it. I was so disappointed! I tried it multiple times and it just didn’t work. It goes on nice but it only last a couple hours and then it starts breaking apart and disappearing. And you go through so much product to get good coverage and it comes with far less product than the tradition foundations. It’s just not worth the money.
Cait M.
Mount Ayr
Review for: Buff more...
I like this foundation a lot. It looks very nice in pictures and make my skin look really nice. I have freckles and some rosacea and it really covered that well without feeling like i was wearing a ton of makeup. Most of the time I don't even have to bother with concealer like I would on other foundations. It doesn't take a lot of work in order to make it look and feel flawless.
Kendra H.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This foundation stick is amazing! It feels like you’re wearing nothing but gives you absolutely full coverage! It’s a concealer and foundation in one which I love! It’s one of my favorite things in a foundation. It applies easily and blends seamlessly. It’s very long wearing. It’ll cover all your imperfections and then some.
Mia B.
Barrington
Review for: Porcelain more...
I️ think that this foundation is extremely beautiful. I️ think that the stick makes it quick and easy to apply to the face and then blend it out. I️ blend it out with a kabuki brush and it always looks flawless and is full coverage and long wearing. I️ also find that other products apply very nicely on top of this foundation which is a plus. Overall an extremely nice foundation. 👍🏻
Elizabeth S.
Beacon Falls
I have been trying several foundation sticks and have not been happy with any of them, then I discovered this one...LOVE IT!! It goes on smoothly and you don’t need a lot to go far. It dries like a soft powder and stays on all day. I apply it with a brush, but blend it with my finger tip, and pat it till it is blended well. I highly recommend if anyone has been searching as I was!
mk P.
Atmore
Review for: Warm Honey more...
VERY full coverage! Covers anything and everything. It is a little pricey, but it’s worth it. Very easy to apply and blend out. I am medium - tan skin toned and my skin type is dry to normal and i am so in loved with this product!
Maria H.
Sioux Falls
Medium to full coverage. Definitely buildable on the skin. Very nice shade range for this foundation. Lasts a long time on the skin without breaking down. Can look cakey in the summer heat but otherwise lasts very well on the skin
Bailey M.
Des Moines
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Love this foundation. Makes my skin look so pretty and glowy. A little bit on the pricey side but worth it. A little goes a long way. Easy to carry around and easy to use. I recommend blending with beauty blender for best results
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Alabaster more...
This product is amazing a little goes a long way! It has a creamy consistency that blends out like a dream. It has medium to full coverage. I am looking for that as I am starting to get some hormonal acne after having a child. The finish is skin like, it doesn’t look like it’s sitting on top of my skin, I’m amazed for how high coverage this is! I’m in love with this product!!!!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.