BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Blanc more...
I had been wanting to try a new foundation that wasn’t so dewy like my Cover FX foundation so I wanted to try this after reading so many good reviews over it. My old foundation started settling in what little pores I have, creasing, and looking greasy.

This foundation is my new favorite! It feels lightweight but I can get medium to full coverage. I don’t feel like I’m wearing a thick layer of foundation since I only need a couple of swipes. I haven’t experienced any issues with it settling in pores or creasing.

The shade I have is Blanc and it matches perfectly! I have trouble finding foundations that are light enough and not too pink or too yellow.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Love it! I received a sample of it in my Sephora Play and it's been a good friend to me. I don't need to apply much because it is super blend-able and it doesn't make my face look or feel lily over time. You can do light coverage or if you want more coverage you can build up the coverage. It's a great foundation....on a stick!!Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Ingrid J.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this. Travel friendly, and my quickest foundation to apply. Always a top pick when I'm going for trips. Coverage is wonderful, it glides on and yet is not too oily feeling. It leaves a glowy finish so I powder the rest of my face and leave out the cheekbones. Of course, given the amount of coverage, it could look heavy if too much was applied. Transparent powder helps with creasing, versus a coloured powder. Really have no complaints about this. Love the unique triangular shape on this too. Won't roll away and fall to the floor, won't lean to a certain side and break off at the base. Would highly recommend!👍🏼💯
Sadie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Hands down, BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I just wished it would last me foreverrrrr. I have oily skin, so I never thought in a million years that this foundation would work out for me. Usually by the end of the day my face is covered in grease when I use other foundations. This one melts into an almost dewy finish. It has such amazing coverage. I swipe it onto my face and blend out with a brush. I’ve found that to be the best technique. It’s probably the only foundation that doesn’t emphasize my pores. It actually hides it. Glides right over it! Everything applies evenly and nicely on top of this foundation. Loveee it!!!
Asma K.
Virginia
Review for: Beige more...
This foundation is amazing!! I have been trying out different foundations looking for one that gives me a smooth flawless finish and lasts all day, and after trying this I am in love. This has giving me a flawless finish each time. Although it is a little pricey, it is so worth it. The only problem I had with it is that it doesn’t work with every single setting powder. So you have to find one that works for me. I like to use this with the Coti Airspun translucent powder or the Laura Mercier translucent powder. I would totally recommend this for anyone who wants a medium to high coverage , buildable foundation.
Sarah G.
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. If I could use only this for the rest of my life, I would. Alas, the price point is a little high for me, considering how little product you get out of it if you use it regularly. The texture is brilliant and it blends so easily, no matter what tool you use, even if you just blend it in with your fingers. It stays well on your face throughout the day, and isn’t overly drying or hydrating. For someone with combination skin, it’s amazing! The color choices are equally satisfying. Definitely would recommend.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural more...
Bought this foundation cause EVERY beauty guru recommended it.. they claimed it was good for ever skin type.. they lied .. 😒😒😒. The pros full covarge and buildable great for pictures it blends like a dream. The cons , brace yourself I have combination skin and the foundation clinged to dry patches , separated on my nose and wouldn’t stay on tried a brush and it was streaky , tried a beauty blended and it would literally stay on the sponge or it would pick it up after I tried to blend it out ..just a hot mess all around
Michelle K.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my very favorite foundation stick, and one of my overall holy grails. I use it on clients and on myself for events or anytime I want my skin to look flawless. It really does make you look so flawless while still looking like skin! It has such buildable coverage so you can go light handed if you want or use more and build all the way to the fullest of full coverage. You don’t even need concealer when you use this because it covers everything. A must have in my book, and one that I will always keep on hand ❤️
Samantha B.
Fayetteville, NC
I use the shade "Sand".
It is the perfect shade for me, I was beyond thrilled to find my shade because I have heard so many phenomenal things about this foundation.

I have olive/yellow undertones, so it can be very difficult for me to find my shade of foundation.

This foundation is have coverage that you can build up. Either way you use it, you see a flawless finish!

I cannot stop bragging about this foundation! It's beautiful on the skin, it caters to my sensitive skin, and seems to be very long lasting!
Kyleen M.
Lombard, IL
I looooove this concealer. It is so creamy and has great coverage. It's also one of the only foundations that didn't oxidize on my skin and the color matched perfectly. My only complaint is the size. For $50+, I wish there was a more product. It's a nearly perfect product, but I cant justify spending that money every 3-4 weeks when other foundations have lasted me months. The quality is so good though, I'm almost considering buying another stock just to keep on hand for when I need to look extra good.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.