BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Kelsey S.
Review for: Light Beige more...
i absolutely  loved this stick foundation its trips me out because it is so full coverage and wears so well and long lasting but it feels so light weight on the skin not heavy at all and it is thick but doesnt wear cakey on the face or clog my pores i love this and the brush
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Buff more...
I looooveeedddd this foundation. It was amazing! Had great coverage and made your skin look flawless! The only thing I didn't like was that it gave my skin a weird green tint to it.. but I couldn't really find my right color in this product :( but the formula is amazing!
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
I have no words for this foundation, It is so creamy and easy to blend. It’s full coverage but still looks so natural. Only dislike about it is the amount of product that you get. You only get about two inches of product and for 50 bucks I feel like you should get more.
Ricki S.
I am beyond obsessed with this foundation. I do not think I will ever use anything. The coverage is insanely good. This stuff melts into my skin and leaves it feeling lovely not greasy. Lasts all day. I don't even need primer!
Shannon O.
Review for: Porcelain more...
Everyone RAVES about this so I had to try it but I literally cried paying for it - this is insanely expensive for the amount of product within it. For my dry skin, it did look sooooo lovely! And it certainly offers a ton of coverage but for the price, I'm not sure I would repurchase
Rachel V.
Review for: Beige more...
I absolutely love the shape and packaging of this product — just not how greasy it made my face. I received this in my monthly Sephora box and was so excited to try it. It went on smooth and the color was a perfect match, but as the day went on, my face got super shiny.
Lily K.
This foundation has such a beautiful finish! I normally have an oily t-zone and dry skin everywhere else. I just purchased and it may be my new go to. It's so easy to apply and blends like a dream. I 100% recommend this product!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is literally THE perfect foundation! I swear. I know it seems expensive for a little stick but it actually lasts longer than I ever thought, so it's for sure worth the price in my opinion. Esp because the finish is so gorgeous. It's so smooth and makes my face look flawless. I get compliments every single time that I wear it. I will for sure repurchase this!
Hope L.
This foundation kept me flawless through a double shift with my oily skin, an impressive feat for sure! I love the way it feels and how simple the design and application are, probably will become a new go-to and dare I say even a holy grail? So far I am thinking yes!!
Briana T.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
I would like to start off with no I don't have this product. Hopefully I will get myself to spend $46 for this foundation stick. But I've heard nothing but good reviews and I would love to tell you guys more if I do get it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.