BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Parker B.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is by far my favorite cream foundation. It's highly concentrated so that it take very little to cover your whole face. It's blends so smoothly. Scent less. And fully covers any blemishes.
Briana T.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
I would like to start off with no I don't have this product. Hopefully I will get myself to spend $46 for this foundation stick. But I've heard nothing but good reviews and I would love to tell you guys more if I do get it.
Salma V.
Emporia, KS
The Hourglass Foundation Stick is a super full coverage foundation! If you're looking to try out a stick foundation for the first time, this is a good foundation to get. It has buildable coverage and it blends out so pretty. If you're more of a "show off your skin" type of girl this foundation is not for you.
Alexis Z.
Blends beautifully onto my skin. Feels as if nothing is on my face without it feeling or looking cakey. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth every dollar. My skin type is oily and it kept my oils at bay without looking horrible. I would recommend this to others.
Felicia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation stick is amazing!! It is full coverage but lightweight. It is so easy to apply and blend and the finish is beautiful. It is a little pricey but definitely worth every penny!! I have combination skin and it works for me. This is definitely a must have!
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I recently picked up this foundation at my local Sephora after hearing so many great things about it. I have to say I love this foundation. It is pricey, but to me it's so worth it. It doesn't make my face look cakey, but it is still so full coverage. Definitely recommend!
Carley B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Don't think this is great for the price, $50 for very little product. It looks nice at first but doesn't last long at all on my oily/combo skin. Wore this out one night and my face looked horrible and cakey and it was wearing off in a lot of places. Not my fav at all
Lydia L.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
Loved this foundation! It comes in a million shades so you can easily find something that works with your skin tone. It's also the perfect texture, so it's not too wet or dry. Application is smooth and simple and the Vanish brush is great too!
sharon Z.
New Hyde Park, NY
This foundation stick is super smooth. I like how I can easily blend in but I feel like the foundation itself is a little heavy. If you wear a whole face of makeup then this is your product. But if your like me and you like light makeup, this might be a bit too heavy.
oyune  e.
Santa Ana, CA
Full coverage it is amazing it wears really great the only down side is that it is no for oily skin but i still wear it i do touch up like twice which is amazing for not being an oil control foundation it does have a little bit of product for how expensive it is.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.