BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2070)
Kayla B.
Ladson , SC
This foundation is AMAZING. It it full coverage without feeling cakey and very easy to apply. I like the matte finish of the foundation and it wears very well throughout the day. There is an adequate shade range and I was able to find a perfect match. It has easily become one of my go to everyday foundations.
Hannah G.
Powell, TN
This is very convenient when you are in a HURRY. you just take it out whip it on and powder up and set and your ready. You can get different colors and use them to contour. These are so versital. 10 out of 10 product. Literally smooth and creamy. Sets good. And doesmt oxidize on my skin which is a bonus. And comes in convenient size.
Rosa P.
This is heaven, Best stick foundation ever it is full coverage in the leaves your skin looking like real skin. It is lightweight and you cant feel it on your skin it it's like you have nothing on in the finish of it is so perfect.
Alyssa M.
This foundation works so good on my oily skin! It makes me look like porcelain even with all my breakouts! It's so easy to apply and blend and use! And it's super long wearing. I recommend to everyone even if you don't have oily skin
nima m.
when you put on this foundation it just feels like another layer of skin. the coverage is amazing. it doesn't leave any blemishes. the formula is kind of thick but very easy to blend. Its more on the high end, however its very long lasting so its worth it.
ashley g.
I love this stuff. It's great that it can be built up. I like that it dries down to an almost matte powdery type. I have normal to oily skin and this stays on all day matches amazing to my skintone and I'm thrilled about it.
Crystal S.
Ontario, CA
Not only does this foundation look and feel amazing on my skin but the condition of my skin has improved since using it. I received it using reward points on Ipsy, I just wish it was priced lower but a little does go a long way.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Love love so much this product is one of my favorite it make my skin give a natural matte finish its too easy to apply I'm just fall in love with this foundation and definitely I would buy this Amazon product again!!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I think this is great for a foundation stick. I am still iffy on these. They can blend but I feel like it just isn't enough yet. I feel like I'm using so much product to get coverage. I like it but just not my favorite.
Aylin Y.
Modesto, CA
Love love this foundation it makes my skin give it a little natural glow. It's easy to apply I recommend using a beauty blender. It's medium to full coverage.
I would buy it again. I recommend this to people who are willing to try a new foundation out.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.