BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Dianna X.
Mountain Brk, AL
I love this so much!! I got this for free using my Ipsy points a long time ago and I use this almost everyday. No other foundation compares to it. It glides on, feels lightweight, is EXTREMELY full coverage, yet looks natural. It gives you an amazing poreless, airbrushed look. AND THE COLOR RANGES!!
Ana M.
Antioch, CA
I have no words! I don't even own this foundation but when my friend used it on me, I fell in love with it! The way it transforms your face and the coverage!!!! I don't know much about it except that it's amazing and I need it in my life ASAP
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
Shade: Golden Almond•great shade range•sleek design•creamy formula•very highly pigmented; less is more•blends well•travel friendly•good for sensitive skin•natural/semi-matte finish•have repurchased/would recommend•2-3 months worth of product••expensive!••not compatible with oily skin
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I LOVE this foundation!! Although it is pricey, it's so worth it. It is so easy to apply, it's so full coverage, but the finish still looks like flawless SKIN! I also appreciate that this foundation comes in many different shades, so anyone can find their match. SO worth the hype!!
sonam k.
Rochester
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is a very good quality stick foundation that works well on my skin even though my skin can get oily. It can b found at Sephora and I find myself using it repeatedly. I would recommend this to anyone
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Im a foundation junkie and love trying all the ones everyone talks about but normally end up not liking them. But this one was different. Its now my holy grail foundation and looks like my skin but better
Megan S.
East Ellijay, GA
So perfect! Let me start by saying this product is on the expensive side. But it is worth it. The foundation is easy to use and the coverage is build able. This was the first and only foundation stick I have used. I would buy this again, I wish it gave you a little more product however, especially with the price you have to pay.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Packaging is beautiful. The actual foundation is creamy and blends out as easily as a liquid foundation. Definitely full coverage and long-wearing. My skin is a little on the dry side with no oily areas. Now that I have a great primer, the foundation stick by hourglass is even better!
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
I have only tried foundation once and I fell in love. The price is a little high but the coverage and natural effect this foundation gives is amazing. It's so easy to apply and use. I highly recommend to those who are willing to splurge
Rozana C.
If I can give it the Hourglass foundation stick a10 star I would!!!! I litarely love how amazing this foundation leaves my skin. Weather you are on the go to or going out for the whole day. This is the one. Hourglass has so many variety of color foundation to choose from since most makeup companies don't. The hourglass is also buildable and it won't leave you face looking cakey. I recommend the hourglass foundation stick and trust me you won't regret it.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.