BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Ruby B.
Hawthorne, CA
By far the best foundation I've used!!!
The brush is also amazing I have set my beauty blender to the side for now. Packaging is great. Easy to use definitely something I'd recommend for my makeup artist!
gabrielle b.
i've never fallen more in love with a foundation, this gives you the most matte , full coverage, long lasting finish ever. its a little pricey but a little product goes a long way, definitely worth the price. i always recommend to others!
Alexandra S.
Miami Beach, FL
Best foundation I have ever tried. It makes your face look flawless and natural. It's light and does not seem to clog your pores. It lasts all night and does not come off easily. I would say it's a bit expensive though but the bottle does last. I would definitely buy this product again.
Shelby M.
Smyrna, GA
This foundation is absolutely amazing. For years I have avoided foundation because liquid ones always felt so heavy on my face and powder ones left me dry and flaky. But this stuff is amazing. Light. Blendable. And looks so natural. At $46 a pop I think it is well worth the money as I have had mine for just at 6 months with almost daily use and I still haven't run out.
Teresa G.
Aberdeen, NJ
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
This foundation is the first stick foundation I've tried and I Love it! the packaging is very practical and a little of this product goes a long way. definitely buildable to a full coverage. The brush that comes with it is so soft and blends the product so well! I'm dry skinned and this foundation does not accentuate my dryness.
Leslie D.
I've been obsessing over this foundation stick. I love the coverage it offers with just one layer. A little really does go a long way. The price can be a bit off putting but I really think it's worth it.
Taylor G.
San Francisco, CA
Shade: Golden Almond•great shade range•sleek design•creamy formula•very highly pigmented; less is more•blends well•travel friendly•good for sensitive skin•natural/semi-matte finish•have repurchased/would recommend•2-3 months worth of product••expensive!••not compatible with oily skin
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I LOVE this foundation!! Although it is pricey, it's so worth it. It is so easy to apply, it's so full coverage, but the finish still looks like flawless SKIN! I also appreciate that this foundation comes in many different shades, so anyone can find their match. SO worth the hype!!
sonam k.
Rochester
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is a very good quality stick foundation that works well on my skin even though my skin can get oily. It can b found at Sephora and I find myself using it repeatedly. I would recommend this to anyone
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Im a foundation junkie and love trying all the ones everyone talks about but normally end up not liking them. But this one was different. Its now my holy grail foundation and looks like my skin but better
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.