BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Allyson B.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I didn't really care for this foundation i feel like it brought out all my pores and dry patches instead of masking them . A lot of product isn't given for the price too. I would pass on this if i were you
Sherri Y.
Woodbury, NJ
This is the best foundation, whether in a stick or otherwise!  Take the time to go in and get color matched.  I went to Nordstrom's.  I am on my second stick.  I have light skin and didn't realize how many different variations there could be in my range.  My skin type is dry and I did think I could use a stick foundation, now this is all I use.  It is so easy to use.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
This foundation stick for me was meh. I'm very pale so it read very yellow on me even in the fairest shade. The application is ok but the formula itself is very think. Using the hourglass. Offing brush really does help blend it into the skin.
Kamille G.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Great product. Easy to blend and it is full coverage. I use this for photoshoot days and it's great on photos. It last long and I don't feel oily. This is the first stick foundation I have tried so I don't have any comparisons for it. I use this a lot and there's still a lot of products.
Stephanie H.
Chula Vista, CA
It's such a beautiful full coverage foundation that has such a natural looking finish and last up to 8-10 hours. I have used this several times already and still continue to be impressed by it each time I wear it. For color reference I use warm nude too faced and warm ivory in hourglass
Carmen B.
Westwego, LA
AMAZING. I am in love with the coverage that I get from using barely any of this foundation. A little goes a long way. I have many freckles and struggle to find foundation the covers without concealer and this one definitely does the job!!!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I received this to try free from influenster. I really liked it and the packaging was very nice. This was my first time using this product. It's a little heavy so I have been using it to contour, stays on all day.
Nirvana B.
Wildwood, FL
The Hourglass stick foundation is one of my most favorite foundations out there. The application of this product is super easy and also very long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who likes a powdered finished look.
Ruby G.
Miami
I like to say I have combination skin, oily just in my t-zone and this foundation was super easy to work with. Its my first stick foundation I have purchased/ used and would definitely recommend. Its media to full coverage( buildable) and it makes your skin look super smooth and flawless.
Mi'lena C.
Can we talk about coverage I've heard of this product for a while but never really payed any attention until my favorite YouTuber daisy marquez said it was amazing so I went ahead and bought it and I never went back it's just perfect leaves my skin looking flawless with no bumps or dryness
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.