BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Angie S.
Rogersville, AL
This is my top pick of the stick foundations ! It goes on so smooth and lasts all day ! The coverage is amazing . It's like silk going on. I will be buying more when I'm out ! It's a little pricey but as many other foundations I went thru to find this one I would have to say it's worth it to me .
Alexandria B.
Tallahassee, FL
Absolutely love this product. I recently purchased as I was looking for something a little more full coverage for fall. It's full coverage, but doesn't make my oily skin look greasy, just flawless! I purchased the shade shell and felt it was a tad lighter than expected but I was happy overall.
Che'Tia S.
I love this product. The finish is perfect. I use two different shades for contouring and highlighting. One thing I hate about this product is how heavy it can sometimes feel if you're not going for full coverage foundation
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I'm not a huge fan of stuck foundation for all over coverage but I love it for highlighting and contouring. But I will say I'm very spruced at how smooth and creamy this actually was. I didn't expect it to blend so easily. And the coverage was medium
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Y'all! 😍😍😍😍 this is literally the best foundation stick I've used! The coverage is AMAZING, very full coverage, super blendable and a huge selection of colors!! I recommend this to anyone who likes a really full coverage (I die for a full coverage!!)
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Shell more...
I really wanted to love this. I feel like it could be good coverage, but the look and feel was awful. It was terribly difficult to blend and it was just caking on my face. It made lines on my face that I don't even have. I was excited to have a foundation stick, but this was a huge disappointment.
Courtland S.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Beige more...
This was the first stick foundation I tried and I loved it.  Although if you buy it be careful with what moisturizer you use. I used clinique and it looked amazing but when I ran out and used a moisture oil it began to break up and not stay on as long. So if you have issues with it that may be why. But overall i love it and would buy again
Kathryn T.
Flowery Branch, GA
Review for: Shell more...
OBSESSED! I have oily acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out at all. It also doesn't melt off my face. I love how creamy and easy to blend it is and the staying power is great! It doesn't oxidize on my skin. I am so glad I found this light-feeling foundation that makes me look flawless.
Jessica P.
Review for: Beige more...
This gave me such the perfect airbrush look. I have combo dry skin and this didn't emphasize any dry spots on my face. It's easy to apply and I use a brush on the stick to pick up product. It's a little pricey but if I have spare makeup money when I run out of my current foundation I'd get this!
Lucy B.
Review for: Alabaster more...
Just picked up this weightless full coverage foundation for the weekend. It fits in any purse I carry. For any skin type. Just need to buy the brush it goes with. I don't know yet if I will buy it again since it's my first time.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.