BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
The shade was spot on, which was mostly the aspect I was worried about getting wrong since it'd be an expensive mistake. I found my shade by looking it up on sephora. The foundation blends in flawlessly with the skin, the only thing I would say that it's more medium-coverage than full-coverage. I really like the foundation itself, and the triangle shape, it's better than most stick foundations.
Alisha G.
Manor , TX
Thanks to Influenster I got to try the Hourglass foundation stick! I already ran out after getting it! I looooooved this foundation it was perfect! Once I get more money I will definitely go and buy it again! (Between oily and dry skin)
Fallon A.
This product is a full coverage, beautiful finish foundation. Application is simple and not a lot of product is needed to achieve an airbrushed look. I have oily/combo skin and this foundation settles perfectly and stays all night!
Linda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to say this is one amazing foundation. This foundation blends into my skin perfectly. The shade I use is "Amber" and as soon as I blend it into my skin it looks so smooth and natural. The coverage is A1. Not to mention the packaging. It is travel friendly and isn't cakey at all. Also it is preferable to use a brush than a beauty blender.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I just tried it out and it is honestly amazing!!! Blends out sooo amazing with the brush that comes with it. I would say in my honest opinion it is medium to full coverage. Some pros are that you can layer it, and the cons is that it doesn't last that long. But yes i would definitely recommend!
hanna y.
La mesa, CA
This foundation stick is so creamy and glides on effortlessly. It's not like the foundation sticks that were around in the late 90's or early 2000's that were Cakey and not as blendable. Although this is high coverage, it's not cakey like most high coverage foundations, particularly if you blend it in with a beauty blender.
Kristi H.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I really wanted to love this foundation after hearing all the beauty gurus rave about this foundation. I have only been able to wear once to give it a try but honestly it is just ok. I really don't have anything terrible to say about it but I don't have anything great to say either. In my opinion it is far too over priced for amount of product you get and the coverage is just ok.
ayleen p.
Doral, FL
This foundation I love
because it has high coverage to be a product in stick I love the range
of shades it brings since it is quite varied the ranges of coleres charm
that makes my skin look incredible leaving it with a porcelain finish
super beautiful the only thing Which I do not like is that it seems to me that it brings very little product for the price of the product.
Lauren F.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this in a color a few shades darker to use as a contour and I love it! It blends so well, the finish is flawless, not cakey at all. A little pricey so not sure if I will get it again, but it seems like it will last a really long time so may be worth it over time!
Bethany S.
Franklin, MA
I love love love this foundation. It's a little pricey but worth every penny. A little goes a long way for this medium to full coverage foundation, but even if you layer it on it looks great and not cakey. It's great for my dry skin, going on smoothly and leaving a slightly glowing and not flat and matte complexion. Sometimes I don't even need primer when I use this foundation.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.