BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Daniela D.
Hate the price tag but it's so worth it. This has flew into my top 3 favorite foundations. The packaging is so cute and classy, and even more convenient for traveling. It's so easy to apply and gives so much coverage.
Britney B.
Ellicott City, MD
Review for: Ivory more...
Let me start off by saying I originally did not like this foundation. I tried using a buffing brush like the one they suggest with it. It looked streaky and did not have good coverage. I changed to using a Beauty Blender and OMG it works sooo much better. It has full coverage and it makes the foundation look flawless.
Shanna B.
Henderson
This product is perfect for both oily and dry skin. It leaves the face looking flawless and amazing and stays on all day long. It's easily applied and blends easliey with any tool used! I love that this is a triangular shape because I can get the foundation in all the creases of my face and under eye area. I love this product! Definitely worth the buy!
Sydni T.
This is my absolute favorite foundation. It has amazing full coverage and I never have a problem with creasing or cakey-ness as long and I set it with a powder right away.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
More deeper skintone colors with more undertones are needed. I made it work with the addition of some other products. Overall, I like the coverage. The wear isn't that great for oily skin.
I got it for free from Ipsy.
Sara A.
Jamestown, NM
Y'all! 😍😍😍😍 this is literally the best foundation stick I've used! The coverage is AMAZING, very full coverage, super blendable and a huge selection of colors!! I recommend this to anyone who likes a really full coverage (I die for a full coverage!!)
Jasmine G.
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin. THIS is a dream foundation!!! It's hard me me to find a foundation that doesn't break me out with dry patches at the end of the day. It's also not dewy, more of a satin finish and that is hard to find with non-drying formulas. It melts into my skin easily and blends like a dream.

I also love stick foundations because they are far less messy and easy to travel with.
I only took off one star because of the price tag, but frankly, it's worth it.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I have very dry skin and stick foundations typically don't look flattering. But this doesn't cling to dry patches and it looks so smooth and flawless on my skin. I do moisturize and use oils before I apply, but that's what i do on the daily. A little goes a very long way. Definitely worth the splurge.
ANGEL R.
Review for: Almond more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing!! I received the voxbox, perfect color match.. flawless coverage, long lasting, slayage !!!! I will definitely recommend this product to others and will become a loyal customer
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Every beauty guru on YouTube is using this product! So of course I had to purchase it myself. It was a pretty hefty price tag. However I do feel that the product is worth the price tag it really does blend out perfectly on any skin
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.