BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Maddie L.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is a total fall/winter foundation to me because it's matte, full coverage, and it does not mix well with heat and/or sweat. I get oily in my t zone and this foundation breaks up in me there, but I still really enjoy it. Would not recommended to those with very dry skin- on my dry skin days it emphasizes all of my flakes and peels.
Nj W.
This is pricey as heck but the formula is worth the splurge. The product amount however is a total rip off! There is barely any product in the tube ($40 for .3 ounces) if they can put more into the tube then it would be well worth the price.
Trisha F.
Charlottesville , VA
Very easy to use and a little product goes a long way. I like this for touchups and it's great for on the go. They have a lot of colors so there's something for everything. I would recommend this anyone that wants a product for quick touch ups on the go.
Alexis S.
Absecon, NJ
This is the best foundation stick I have ever used. It goes on really smooth and blends out really nice without giving me a caked on look. Also it is really easy to build for more coverage. I don't want to try any others after having this
Jennifer J.
Covington , WA
I used this product and it covered my face beautifully. I didn't even have to use primer. Blending it was easy with the brush, I couldn't believe how airbrushed I looked, this has been one of the best foundation products I have ever tried.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is another one of the icons when it comes to foundation sticks. The formula applies too smoothly and beautifully. The application is wonderful and cleanup is just a breeze. The hourglass has a great shape and feels so luxurious!
Paige W.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I use this almost daily when looking for a fuller coverage look. It is easily bendable with a brush or with a beautyblender. I generally use this with NYX Pore Filler as cream foundations tend to exaggerate my skin's texture.
Overall this is super smooth and creamy, this is the one color that wasn't yellow in undertone and actually works for me; but I will say the undertones are limited in the medium shades. Generally I only wear on cooler days as does not play well with sweat!
I do not recommend for oily skin.
Marina A.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
Love the way that I can spread easily this foundation! This is the one of the best foundations that I had. The packing is amazing, it's easy to apply, and the fixation is also amazing. Thanks @Influenster for the great #HourglassVoxBox
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This foundation stick is incredible! With just a few carefully placed spots from the stick, I was able to easily blend in the foundation with a brush for a seamless look! It covered evenly and was super pigmented! I highly recommend this!
JESSICA P.
Aiken, SC
I absolutely love this. You don't need to use alot of product and it blends out perfect with a beauty blender. If you have dry skin like me you may need to moisturize first and use a good primer but for oily skin you should be fine with just primer as I find it to be a tad bit drying. Perfect for trips, compact and travel friendly!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.