BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Brittany Q.
I am seriously over the moon for this foundation! It glides on my skin so beautifully and just melts into it. I tried it once and I was hooked. The packaging is lovely. I will repurchase. It is pricey but well worth it!
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
This stuff blends out so nicely on the skin. It gives a great coverage while looking natural. I also like using the darker colors as a light contour. I do follow this with a powder for setting for the day and it lasts for me!
Chic Pretty F.
The Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation is fantastic! I was skeptical when reading the instructions, but they were accurate! You only need a few dots around your face and use get complete coverage. Totally worth the money!
Jasmine  W.
This is my all time favorite stick foundation. This product left my skin looking flawless. It wasn't cakey. It glides on so smoothly and evenly. It lasted all day long. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Kayla B.
Summerville, SC
This foundation is AMAZING. It it full coverage without feeling cakey and very easy to apply. I like the matte finish of the foundation and it wears very well throughout the day. There is an adequate shade range and I was able to find a perfect match. It has easily become one of my go to everyday foundations.
Palaki I.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Honey more...
When you first put on this foundation, your skin looks flawless and beautiful. I love the satin-matte finish! However, once you wear this for more than 2 hours, your face turns into a greasy mess, and every pore is enlarged and looks gross! Your texture really shines through. I would not buy this product again.
Jaide E.
I bought this foundation about a month ago in July and absolutely love it! It really covers up everything and gives a nice dewy finish, even for my oily skin! It's easy to use and super pigmented! If you want something that does it all this product is for you!
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
omg i love love love this! it is so light, and bendable. It also serves as a concealer. You don't have to use too much product nd the packaging is to dies for! The triangle shape makes it really really to apply. I would definitely have to recommend this.
Laura O.
Beverly Hills, CA
At first, I really liked this. One of the biggest issues I've had with it is that even with primer, it cakes up around the most oily parts of my face (like around my nose and between my brows). It's not a matte-cakey, either. It's a wet gross looking cake. It does look great at first and applies SO beautifully, but I wish it was more consistent throughout the day.
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I either love or hate this product. I feel like it isn't very consistent. Sometimes when I use it the product blends with no problems. Sometimes after I have blended I can still see very clearly where I applied the lines to my face. I think part of it may be how quickly it dries and how long you've had it, so just be careful.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.