BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Amanda G.
Baltimore , MD
I really love the coverage of this foundation stick. You don't need a lot to get a full-coverage look. The finish of this on my skin in natural since I have oily-combo skin. With most foundation sticks you need to make sure you lock it in with setting powder and spray.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Amazing, great color & under tones, medium to full coverage, long wearing foundation. Sephora is one place to try and color match. The only con can be the price, but I don't think any other stick version (including MUFE & Anastasia) can beat this formula.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
A wonderful full coverage stick foundation. Awesome color selection and it's so easy to blend out. I would've given it 5 stars but it does settle in my pores and it seems to transfer a bit. Otherwise it's a wonderful foundation. A little goes a long way!
Natalie S.
Crestwood
Review for: Shell more...
I received a sample of this stick in a sephora play box and fell in love with it. I have combination skin and this worked well to not cling to dry areas and not get oily in my tzone. It had great coverage that lasted throughout the hot day. However, the foundation is very expensive and I haven't brought myself to spend the money to buy it yet.
Danielle M.
This foundation is wonderful! While I will say that the foundation does oxidize a tad on me, this is because I have oily skin. It blends out beautifully with a damp beauty blender, and is a full coverage foundation. I love cream formulas, while this one does have a bit of a slip, it is beautiful on the skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Daianne B.
Orlando, FL
I did get the wrong color but that does not take away from the fact that this foundation glides through my skin. It's so light and soft. The only thing is that i don't think there is enough product on the tube. It's so smooth and creamy. I love it
Danielle M.
Tampa, FL
It's my favorite foundation! So easy. And can go on very light all the way to a full converse comparable to makeup forever without feeling tight. It's always light feeling and soft. All day matte finish! Free of parabens won't make you breakout
Nahomi V.
Thsis foindation stick is so easy to apply. The packaging is amazing. The formula is creamy not shiny and has a great matte finish to it. It gives great coverage.
Jessica L.
Little Neck, NY
I love how this foundations gives me a natural clean look. This will be a part of my daily routine now :) It's easy to use and it's not messy at all so it's perfect to travel with. Thank you influenster for sending this to me! Would definitely recommend this to my friends and buy it again.
Briyana S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I received this foundation from influenster. this foundation was honestly amazing. its very smooth and easy to blend. it also is full coverage with a dewy matte finish. i love this foundation so much and I would for sure buy it again and recommend it to other who have dry to combination skin
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.