BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Nicole C.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I was very impressed after trying this foundation. The finish is gorgeous and it lasted all day for me. It's pricey, but I personally feel it is well worth it for a good foundation. I will be buying again after I run out of product.
Adanna G.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I absolutely love the seamless finish I received with this foundation. I didn't have to put on multiple layers to get great coverage! This product is lightweight and creates a flawless look without caking on layers of foundation.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I just tried it out and it is honestly amazing!!! Blends out sooo amazing with the brush that comes with it. I would say in my honest opinion it is medium to full coverage. Some pros are that you can layer it, and the cons is that it doesn't last that long. But yes i would definitely recommend!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a pretty good foundation stick! Great coverage, sufficient shade range. This foundation left my skin looking fresh and never cakey. I would definitely make sure to use a proper setting powder with it, if you are on the oily side to keep it from moving around.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Medium to full coverage foundation stick. My stick came broken but other than that i adore this foundation for days I want full coverage almost. The color options are a little off and I found it difficult to find my exact shade
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
I got this in the voxbox and I was very impressed! By far the best stick foundation I have ever used. I got the color alabaster and I use it as a highlight shade for under my eyes, forehead and nose. I will be buying in future!
Kaitlan A.
This foundation looks really nice on and stays put. However, it separates on my oily/combination skin and after a couple hours it tends to look a little patchy. It goes on seamlessly and is so easy to blend. Great color selection.
Moni R.
This foundation is absolutely amazing! Gives a really nice glow and overall even tones the face. I really love it and will continue to use it, especially for special occasions because it really makes you look awesome in photos.
Sayruh
This is a super full coverage foundation. And it cakes up pretty easily too around my nose and in my smile lines. I have to use an oil to sheer this foundation out. I would recommend this to someone looking for some serious serious coverage that doesn't have dry skin.
Madelaine S.
One of my all time favorites. Received this in a voxbox and it's pretty much the only foundation I use on my skin recently. I had to purchase it after the one I received ran out. It's just awesome and leaves my skin so flawless.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.