BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1999)
Monica P.
Tujunga , CA
I received this foundation from Influentster but this opinion is all my own. I can honestly say it is the most beautiful, flawless, full coverage foundation that literally disappears on the face. The only con I have is that if you apply to much it does cake up a bit around the nose.
Kathleen S.
Ok first of all this foundation is FULL COVERAGE! Yes j know you've heard it before but this foundation is not playing games lol it will seriously cover everything. While being super full coverage though it doesn't come out cakey or thick looking, it looks airbrushed and beautiful. It is VERY pricey BUT if you use it correctly (you do not need a lot at all) it will last a long while. I use it for events or full glam special occasions etc. Beautiful foundation!
Tabatha G.
Landrum, SC
I tried this today feeling very Un-optimistic but was extremely surprised . I got it at Sephora. It is very long lasting and full coverage. It is pricey for the .25 ounces you get but you use very very little for a full coverage whole face. It's 46$ and I would pay that again I love it it looks amazing!
Alex D.
Jay, ME
This is my new favorite foundation. Works very well with dry skin as long as you put a good moisturizer underneath. It's weird because when you first apply it, it doesn't look good. But give it a little time to settle into your skin and it looks flawless!! Full coverage all the way but feels like nothing on the face. It also wears so long without looking bad throughout the day. It is so worth it!!
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
I love love love this foundation.... for the first 4 hours. It honestly looks perfect but if it lasted a little bit longer it really would be the perfect foundation. It truly is amazing it just needs to last a little longer.
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
This foundation is very creamy. But very matte and full coverage. Not great for dry skin or mature skin. A little goes a long way but you only get a little bit of product for the price. It was a good one time buy but will not be repurchasing!
Dionna P.
Suffolk, VA
Love! My skin is oily and I did have a little shine by midday. But I received this in almond and it matched me perfectly. It had a very dewy finish and it would work for me probably better in the winter when my skin tends to be drier. Would definitely recommend!
Narmin D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I LOVE this stick foundation. I am an avid traveler and it helps not having to carry a liquid foundation with me everywhere I go. So this stick with amazing packaging is exactly what I need to keep it looking good all day long. I bought it from Sephora and though it is pricey will definitely buy another one (maybe even two - one for backup!).
Natasha M.
I honestly was not impressed with this foundation at all. It moved all over the place and practically melted off my skin, and I have dry skin! Also the shade was way off as well, it was extremely orange. It just did not sit well on my skin.
Dominique N.
Review for: Vanilla, Shell more...
The creamiest most full coverage blend able foundation Stick I have used! Purchased at Sephora along with the brush and it is definitely my go to full coverage foundation. It lasts all day and has a great shade range! Would buy again! Love the sleek packaging
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.