BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I give this product 5 full stars! I love the texture and the way it looks on my skin. It lasts all day long! I would recommend this to everyone because they have so many shades that almost anyone could get it! I would buy this product again for sure!
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
I love this foundation. Buildable coverage even though you don't need it because it covers great. Amazing for any skin. Amazing color ranges. Blendable and it last long and easy stick for to use. I would recommend this i like it alot.
Paige W.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I use this almost daily when looking for a fuller coverage look. It is easily bendable with a brush or with a beautyblender. I generally use this with NYX Pore Filler as cream foundations tend to exaggerate my skin's texture.
Overall this is super smooth and creamy, this is the one color that wasn't yellow in undertone and actually works for me; but I will say the undertones are limited in the medium shades. Generally I only wear on cooler days as does not play well with sweat!
I do not recommend for oily skin.
JESSICA P.
Aiken, SC
I absolutely love this. You don't need to use alot of product and it blends out perfect with a beauty blender. If you have dry skin like me you may need to moisturize first and use a good primer but for oily skin you should be fine with just primer as I find it to be a tad bit drying. Perfect for trips, compact and travel friendly!
Ashley H.
Gahanna, OH
I am in love with this foundation! It has been the perfect formula for my oily combo skin. It's definitely a high end luxury item that has to be a part of your collection. Flawless coverage, great shade range and perfect blend-ability!
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
This is expensive and worth every last penny. Totally full coverage, great shade range, and it looks and wears flawlessly. I have dry skin and it looks great on me. I don't think this will be great for oily skin but with a really good setting powder, I think it would be worth trying.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
I think I picked the wrong shade for my skin tone which doesn't effect the rating of the product. It has just kept me from using it all the way. What I have used it for it has covered well and has a great creamy smooth formula that I love!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation stick is one of my all time favorites. So easy to use and it goes on so smoothly. I love the way it makes my skin look and it doesn't get cake or crease. Bonus, the packaging is beautiful! I will definitely by buying again.
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
I was so disappointed with this! I thought it was going to be creamy and hydrating but it stuck to all of my dry spots even with primer and moisturizer on. It settled into the creases in my nose and small wrinkles and just looked terrible. It's way too expensive to not work the way you want it to. The color was spot on but the finish was dry. Didn't even last 4 hours.
Marina A.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
Love the way that I can spread easily this foundation! This is the one of the best foundations that I had. The packing is amazing, it's easy to apply, and the fixation is also amazing. Thanks @Influenster for the great #HourglassVoxBox
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.