BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2006)
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is absolutely one of the best, I can't describe it well enough. It makes my skin look photo ready and smooth like a doll. The only con is its about a quarter of a shade too light so I'll save it for the winter!! But I would definitely buy again!!!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Linen more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! I avoided trying it because of the price, but then I watched a youtuber use it and I knew I had to try it! I haven’t used a liquid foundation since the makeup forever foundation stick entered my life, but this one really does beat that one! I’ve bought at least four now and they’re worth every penny. Great to contour with too!
Brooke D.
Manhattan, KS
I want to love this stick foundation, and I think I would if I didn't have dry skin! The coverage is absolutely amazing and you can build it up! It does leave my skin a little flaky on the dry patches, but I think if someone had normal/oily skin they'd love it!
Rose V.
I used this without a primer or setting spray... And it was still beautiful 8+ hours later👍 it's really creamy and easy to blend. I did get a little shiny in my T-Zone but that could be due to me not using primer or a setting spray. I will be purchasing this for years to come. Might be my holy grail!
Darienne F.
The fullest of the  full coverage. I apply onto my brush and then onto my face. Makes my skin look good. Blends nicely. Pricey but worth it. Stick is good for travel.
Rachel P.
This is one of my favorite foundation sticks of all time! It goes in smooth and has great coverage! I love the fact that you can use it as a concealer too! I've tried other foundation sticks and this, by far, is long wearing. I will buy this every time!
Erica R.
Colorado Springs
I'm torn. I half love and half hate this foundation. It blends out so nice and gives great coverage but even with a primer and setting it half way through the day it looks as through it's lifting from my face. I have to blot a lot. May end up returning it
Andrea W.
Austin, AR
I bought this foundation with my ipsy points. It is the best foundation that I have ever used. I recommend it highly. My skin tends to breakout easily, but it hasn't with this foundation. It blends easy and looks flawless on!
Jessica S.
Houston
Review for: Beige more...
Amazing foundation!! i've been using it for the last couple of months and im in love with it!! looks beautiful in pictures, does not look cakey at all, very long lasting on the skin. This one and the makeup forever stick foundation are my favorites so far!!! Works very nice even on my dry skin, i would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!!!
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
This full coverage foundation is the truth. You don't have to cake it on as just a little bit will do you. They have so many shades so my chocolate sisters out there you will be able to find your shade. As I'm also in-between shades, I was able to find my perfect match.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.