BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Review for: Shell more...
Ugh. Just ugh. I was so excited to get this and try it. So many beauty gurus swear by it. But it’s because they have flawless skin to begin with. I have combo skin and like full coverage. This was medium at best. And I did two layers. It transferred everywhere. It sank into fine lines. It’s just terrible. The formula is nice and I’d love it if I had perfect skin but I don’t. Back to double wear which is amazing.
Molly V.
Missoula
This product is amazing. It makes your skin look seamless and perfect! They have a nice variety of shades, so I also use this to conceal my under eyes and to contour! I would recommend this product to
anyone looking for a high quality foundation
Arlene B.
New Orleans
I love love love this foundation stick. It is full coverage, natural finish foundation. You do not need a lot of this product to get a flawless look. It doesn't move around, your skin looks amazing and the packaging is cute! You can throw this guy in your purse in case you need to touch up.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Out of all of the stick foundations I have used, this is by far my favorite one. This is so worth the price and works amazingly on my oily skin if I lay powder on top of it. Although I don’t have the money to continue to re-purchase this every single time I do my foundation, I do buy it every so often to treat myself because it is an amazing product. Highly recommend! If you can get your hands on this, do it!
Janece W.
El Dorado Hills
Review for: Warm Honey more...
So I’ve tried this foundation many times and it only lasts for 5 hours on my face then starts separating no matter what I try. I get the same results every time. I’m not in love with this one at all. The only time this foundation looked great on me was when the Sephora makeup artist put it on me.
Victoria V.
Des Moines, WA
Omg if I could give this 10 stars I would. I just purchased this a month ago and girl let me tell you, THIS IS THE BOMB. Flawless easy application, very weightless feel on your face. Packaging is so beautiful and sleek. Makes me feel like I’m somebody ya know? Haha but that’s just me. The only thing I can say is that you’re going to have to spend some coin for this as it does cost a whoppin $46 I believe.
Rachael B.
This is my favorite foundation stick! The color range is great and the formula is great for most skin types! Even dry! The packaging is so pretty and the fishies look is the best! I will always have one on back up!
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Light Beige more...
I loved this foundation, flawless beautiful medium coverage. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because after using this foundation I’ve learned I don’t really like stick foundation. I felt as though I went through it quicker than any other foundation I’ve had and this stuff isn’t the cheapest. I have normal to dry skin and this foundation really gives me a hydrated look without looking to oily. I would buy again and would recommend to those who enjoy a stick foundation.
Anna L.
Kaneohe
I wish this product was offered in a bigger size and a more affordable price point. Those are my only negatives. The foundation is lightweight, buildable, and goes on like a dream. I really love how easy the product is to use and blend out. It doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing makeup!
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Such a beautiful foundation!! Makes my skin look so even and smooth. One of the best high end foundation sticks! I used this for the first time a week ago and it worked so well!! I would definitely buy more!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.