BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (2065)
Miranda S.
This has been my go to foundation for months now, so full coverage and beautiful. I was intrigued with it because of its packaging and now it's become an instant favorite! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or normal skin looking for full coverage.
Ally F.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this foundation. It is so easy to use. Just swipe a few stripes on your face and blend. It is super easy to blend out and gives a nice full coverage without being cakey. I wish you got more product for the price, but it's so good that I think it is worth it!
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
At first this stick looks FLAWLESS. It applies on nicely with the brush and looks great for a bit. After a couple of hours it gets super oily and has a lot of transfer. Don't recommend for oily skin or if you have dry patches since it does set on fine lines or dry patches.
Krystal P.
I love hourglass foundation in general and have used their liquid for a while now. I recently bought this and I love it! I feel like I waste much less product because the stick gives you more control to start off slow. This gives me a great matte full coverage finish. Highly recommend.
Autumn F.
i am in love with this stick foundation. its leaves such a beautiful finish to your face. its long lasting and is a full coverage foundation. its easy to apply but can be a bit hard to blend out so i melt some with a lighter. i would recommend this to people who love full coverage.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This was a pleasant surprise and a pretty decent foundation stick. The stick went on smoothly and blended well. I wasn't completely in love with the shade however. It didn't have enough "pink in it" so while this is a great product I'll stick with my stila stick which matches much better
Jessica R.
I just love this foundation. It is so easy to blend with a beauty blender. After trying so many different types of foundations this one is one that I finally love that has my perfect shade. I can choose how heavy the coverage depending on how much I apply without making it look cakey.
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
i'm not 100% in love with this as I wanted to be. I find it very hard to blend, with a brush its streaky, but with a beauty blender, it takes a lot of product. I makes my skin feel so natural and has a beautiful finish, but it's not as full coverage as I would like.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I just finally purchased this product at sephora after chasing down my color: Shell. It has been sold out everywhere & online for weeks! I have only tried it once but so far I really like it. Full coverage and natural looking finish while being easy to blend out and set!
Nafisa S.
Jackson Heights, NY
This is by far hands down the BEST stick foundation I've ever used and or the BEST foundation on the market. It's so creamy, full coverage and blends like a dream. I have combo oily skin and it just makes me look so flawless and lasts forever on the skin. I would definitely recommend this to others. YOU NEED IT.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Ashley S.