BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Danielle M.
This foundation is wonderful! While I will say that the foundation does oxidize a tad on me, this is because I have oily skin. It blends out beautifully with a damp beauty blender, and is a full coverage foundation. I love cream formulas, while this one does have a bit of a slip, it is beautiful on the skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Rosalie B.
Irvine , CA
This foundation changed my life. It is so creamy to blend and full coverage. My face ends up looking so flawless. Also, the packaging is so nice. I have combination skin and this foundation works well with me. I would say it's a semi matte formula. It doesn't cling to my dry patches. I honestly love this foundation. I believe it's worth purchasing.
Veronica H.
PERRIS, CA
I first used this product with a friend, it was an unexpected night out and our skin colors matches which comes in handy with these situations. It gave me the coverage that I needed without over powering my look. The design and product is amazing!
Layla M.
Lafayette, GA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
Never really believed in stick foundations until I tried this one! I absolutely loved how easy it was to travel with, I recently went to Florida & found myself using this one everyday & taking it with me everywhere I went since it was so portable! Super natural finish and beautiful coverage!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
A wonderful full coverage stick foundation. Awesome color selection and it's so easy to blend out. I would've given it 5 stars but it does settle in my pores and it seems to transfer a bit. Otherwise it's a wonderful foundation. A little goes a long way!
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
This is a wonderful foundation that is super buildable and easy to apply. I as worried about the amount of product you receive for the price, but you actually don't have to use a lot and it's not wasted the way you can waste foundation with a liquid foundation. I would definitely repurchase because it is a perfect match to my skin tone.
Briyana S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I received this foundation from influenster. this foundation was honestly amazing. its very smooth and easy to blend. it also is full coverage with a dewy matte finish. i love this foundation so much and I would for sure buy it again and recommend it to other who have dry to combination skin
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Sand more...
This is the only foundation I have been using for a year now. It's so amazing. It's medium to full coverage, you can build it up and it looks so good. It's like a second skin. You can have that full coverage with this foundation but it won't look like you over did it. It's so seemless and beautiful on the skin. I have normal/dry skin so it's perfect for my skin type as it's not dewy or matte it has a natural finish.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Amazing, great color & under tones, medium to full coverage, long wearing foundation. Sephora is one place to try and color match. The only con can be the price, but I don't think any other stick version (including MUFE & Anastasia) can beat this formula.
Jessica L.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I love how this foundations gives me a natural clean look. This will be a part of my daily routine now :) It's easy to use and it's not messy at all so it's perfect to travel with. Thank you influenster for sending this to me! Would definitely recommend this to my friends and buy it again.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.