BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1982)
Ang V.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I used the Seamless Finish Foundation Stick today for the first time and I am pretty sure that I will be using it on a daily basis! I put it on areas that I know will not be covered with powder makeup and wow what a difference on my face!
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Best foundation stick on the market hands down! Glides on the skin beautifully. I have super dry skin and it never tugs at the dry spots or oxidizes funny. Super full coverage but never looks cakey. This foundation is seriously magic and makes my skin look flawless.
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Honey more...
To be honest, i'm not the biggest fan of this foundation. I've used many other foundations that i like more than this one. I feel like it is just a layer sitting on top of my face. It's way too expensive for how much product you get and the quality. It doesnt last very long. I know many people that love this foundation but it doesnt work well at least with my skin.
Jihee J.
Los Angeles, CA
I had a lot of high hopes for this product. It goes on really smooth and great coverage. However it did not wear very well on me. I have combination skin but crazy oily on the T-Zone, but this product was slipping all over the place. I tried it with different primers, but still did not work as it would not stay on my face. Also it didn't look so good on parts on my pores that were more visible. It seemed to emphasize it.
Tanas L.
Reno, NV
So amazing! Seamless, makes your poops go away, full coverage! I have yet to come across another stick foundation like this! The packaging is sleek and just makes you happy. I have a beige skin tone and combination skin, still perfect I will absolutely buy it again when I need to, it lasts forever, a little, literally, goes a long way with this amazing foundation.
Joi T.
Lynn, MA
I have so fallen in love with this foundation stick. It has build able coverage that is long lasting. It is easy to apply and spread out as long as you're using a dense brush. Next purchase I would go a shade darker than what was sent to me via influenster.
Vanessa E.
Whittier, CA
Do far this has to be my favorite full coverage foundation. It is absolutely beautiful. It blends so smoothly and has such a beautiful finish. If you are super oily you probably won't like this foundation but for those with normal to dry skin it is great. It has a dewy finish! Gives you almost a natural glow to the skin! Stunning! Definitely a re purchase for me!
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Beige more...
Maybe it was me and I didn't prep my skin correctly because I am oily, but the foundation looked like an oily mess at the end of about 9 hrs. it looks really good for a short trip to the grocery store but not for an all day 12 hr wear. at least not on my skin.
Sobia A.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
Okay so this is an amazing foundation. The best formula I have ever used. I feel like throwing all other high end branded foundation I have after using this. The only problem is the product quantity. Its almost the price of Tom Ford traceless stick foundation.
S B.
This is a beautiful full coverage foundation. When I wore it it looked like skin on me! It is pricey though. The only Reason I give it four stars instead of five because of the price I’m also not a huge fan of coverage foundation to this world out of my comfort zone other than that I love the foundation and I continue to use it when I have such as weddings to go to
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.