BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1984)
Jessica F.
Allen, TX
At first this stick looks FLAWLESS. It applies on nicely with the brush and looks great for a bit. After a couple of hours it gets super oily and has a lot of transfer. Don't recommend for oily skin or if you have dry patches since it does set on fine lines or dry patches.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, AR
I'm the palest shade in this foundation and the color match is great. I love the coverage but you really have to be sure and set it with powder and use a setting spray or it will slide around. It leaves a beautiful finish on your skin though and can last throughout the whole day if you set it good enough. A very good full coverage foundation, it's just a bit on the pricey side.
Jessica R.
I just love this foundation. It is so easy to blend with a beauty blender. After trying so many different types of foundations this one is one that I finally love that has my perfect shade. I can choose how heavy the coverage depending on how much I apply without making it look cakey.
Rachel T.
Birmingham, AL
I haven't had good luck with stick foundations before. But I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I have hyper pigmentation on my forehead and upper lip and the Seamless Foundation Stick thoroughly covered those problem areas. And you would think the formula would feel really heavy to do so but it isn't. Definitely my new favorite foundation!
Alysha S.
Winneconne, WI
Bought two weeks ago at Sephora and it's become my favorite foundation! A little goes a long way with this! It's a medium coverage initially but it's easily buildable! Def recommend this to anyone who's looking for a new foundation! I would suggest a beauty blender or a super dense brush with this foundation though.
Karelyn V.
Lawrence, MA
This foundation is life!!!! If your looking for full coverage this is the foundation for you.... I love this foundation covers all my dark acne spots and I have this scratch scar next to my eye that I'm very self conscious about but hunny this foundation hides it!!!
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I just finally purchased this product at sephora after chasing down my color: Shell. It has been sold out everywhere & online for weeks! I have only tried it once but so far I really like it. Full coverage and natural looking finish while being easy to blend out and set!
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
This stuff is amazing! I love that it's buildable from medium to full coverage and it blends out very nicely. It stays put for me and I haven't had any issues with patchiness whatsoever. This product is also great for contouring! Slightly pricey but most definitely worth it!
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
HOLY GRAIL foundation!  I was hesitant to use foundation sticks since I have normal/dry skin but this does not stick or accentuate any dry patches at all.  Its creamy, easy to blend, and dries to a natural and flawless finish.  I highly highly highly recommend this product and yes, it is worth all the hype from Youtube.  It is fairly pricey but worth it!
Angel C.
I like this stick foundation because it is easy to use and you don't need to use alot of product to get good coverage. I use just 8 swipes to cover my face whereas I would need 2 pumps of liquid foundation for the same coverage. It is a bit pricey but worth trying.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.