BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I wanted to really love this foundation but I tried over and over and just can't. This foundation goes on beautifully and feels nice and light weight. The reason I couldn't like this is because a few hours later my makeup looked awful!! The foundation would sink into my pores and leave me blotchy. I was really bummed because I loved how the product looked right after application! Oh well!
Tam L.
Best foundation stick I have ever tried. So many shades to give you a perfect match and it's so easy to use. Glides on easily and smoothly and can give you full or light coverage depending on what you like. Make sure you use it with the brush this makes application foolproof!
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My go to foundation!! Love the formula and feel of the foundation. Creamy and beautiful. I use my beauty blender to get my face nice and blended. I'm in the color Sand and I'm in love. Girls & guys in makeup you must get this product...gotta feel beautiful with that foundation!!
Alpasha S.
Memphis, TN
Sadly, I received a color two light. I still tried it though. It blended very nicely and the brush was soft but solid at the same time which is great. Its medium coverage which makes it look very natural. I would definitely buy this and you should too.
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV
This product is amazing. I did find it works best when blended out with a brush. The beauty blender left it a little blotchy on my face. With a brush the coverage was amazing and the stick its self was very blendable and creamy. The shade range is huge which is a plus because i am about as white as white can be lol.
Kanyinsola A.
I love this foundation it goes from cream to matte , I am a dark-skinned woman and the shades almond and chestnut give me the perfect shade, it is full coverage! and when i say full coverage i mean really bad blemishes, darkspots. Overall i love the creaminess and matte finish.
Amaanii S.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Nude more...
I just switched to this foundation, and this foundation being the first stick foundation I've ever used and ended up loving it so much! Its not super heavy and glides on skin really nicely. I have dry to combination skin and find it to work really well for someone with a similar skin type. Works really well with facial oils and liquid highlighters if you wanna mix them in!
Calista N.
Norterra
Review for: Ivory more...
This is a very well thought out product it is a light weight product and is my go to product you can get a great amount of coverage, and is long lasting, it isn't thick, and has the light weight and softness like a powder would. If I could I would buy it many times
Kaylie A.
west allis wi
This foundation stick it is very creamy but yet it stays on all day I have a oily skin and I know people with dry skin and it works great for as well or use this foundation usually in the summer months because our use a different foundation during the winter because I have
Mallory I.
I like the ease of the foundation stick. Love that my hands don't get dirty! 😂 Good pigmentation, nice finish. I usually don't wear any foundation, but this is my go-to when I want to clean up and be more presentable! Sometimes it gets cakey by the end of the day though.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.