BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Martha Q.
As much as i love Hourglass i was really disappointed
in this product! i know they said it for dry skin, but it separated on my skin so bad, and it was so cakey and it didn't blend very well. i was very sad it didn't work out for my skin even though its a very popular product!
Briana N.
Review for: Golden Amber more...
I'm so freaking happy that hourglass made this perfect a** lol foundation like it just goes on perfect, it blend out so nice, it last so long, and it don't crease like some foundations I really love wearing this and it don't look bad on my dry to combination skin so that's a bonus.
Naima jazmine r.
At 1st stick foundation no way thats to heavy on my face but I'm glad I tried it. You can wear it daily easy to blend I never breakout which great weightless its like your not wearing a foundation at all. It last all day and full coverage great foundation ❤️

abbey s.
Evans, GA
Got a makeover at Sephora and the stylist choose to use this foundation. it stayed on all day there was so many colors finding the perfect one to match my skin tone was simple. only problem is this product is very expensive for such little product. wish I could have one for myself
Alpasha S.
Memphis, TN
Sadly, I received a color two light. I still tried it though. It blended very nicely and the brush was soft but solid at the same time which is great. Its medium coverage which makes it look very natural. I would definitely buy this and you should too.
Kanyinsola A.
I love this foundation it goes from cream to matte , I am a dark-skinned woman and the shades almond and chestnut give me the perfect shade, it is full coverage! and when i say full coverage i mean really bad blemishes, darkspots. Overall i love the creaminess and matte finish.
Mai L.
A lot of people seems to like this foundation stick. I do like it as well the only down fall is that I have dry patches on my face and the foundations tends to cling on my dry patches it makes it appears even more bigger than it is. Also the foundation is on the pricer side and has a little product only. In my opinion this is an okay foundation there are way better foundation out there.
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My go to foundation!! Love the formula and feel of the foundation. Creamy and beautiful. I use my beauty blender to get my face nice and blended. I'm in the color Sand and I'm in love. Girls & guys in makeup you must get this product...gotta feel beautiful with that foundation!!
Kala M.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This is the BEST stick foundation. I have very dry skin and this doesn't emphasize my dry patches at all. The formula is also very creamy and it just glides on your skin during application. I would say that it's medium to full coverage because you can definitely use as much or as little as you want. It's very buildable and blendable. Even though it's a bit on the pricier side I would say that this foundation is definitely worth the money.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I wanted to really love this foundation but I tried over and over and just can't. This foundation goes on beautifully and feels nice and light weight. The reason I couldn't like this is because a few hours later my makeup looked awful!! The foundation would sink into my pores and leave me blotchy. I was really bummed because I loved how the product looked right after application! Oh well!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.