BY HOURGLASS #1 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Q&A (1989)
Alondra C.
Coconut Grove, FL
This foundation stick is beyond amazing, it provides effortless full coverage with little use! I have combination skin, more on the oily side and this foundation is a matte finish that doesn't make me look greasy or cakey. It doesn't oxidize and it matches my skin-tone perfectly. It also eliminated my need for a concealer which makes the price a bit more worth it, it covers dark circles and acne marks no problem.
Taylor W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I really like this foundation stick. I think it just varies on what your skin type is. I have oily skin and this is more of a dewy type of foundation, so it wasn't as matte as I would need it to be. Which really makes me sad because it's such a beautiful foundation. Please make this for oily skin!
Callisa Z.
I'm basing this information solely on my own experience not knowing if anybody else out there have experience this with this product. I hardly got to use the product to the fact the stick broke after a single use. I started to crumble shortly after. From what I did use the color match was amazing.
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
This foundation stick is awesome. I received it for free from Influenster and I immediately fell in love. I just recently ran out of this product and I am totally devastated about it but I will definitely be buying it again. :) I have pretty large pores and this makes my skin look absolutely flawless.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Review for: Light Beige more...
BEST FOUNDATION EVER MADE! It is soooo full coverage and so easy to blend out!! It's at a fair price point for the quality that you're getting! And it's so versatile for all skin types! I always keep this in my makeup kit! Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick
Makeup by A.
I did a demo and review with check ins throughout the day on my channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).

Overall, I'm really impressed with this foundation! Here are my thoughts:

Pros:
- my skin looked amazing upon application
- creamy and easy to blend out
- extremely light weight
- high medium to full coverage right off the bat
- need very little product to achieve the coverage mentioned above
- great color selection and undertones available

Cons:
- very expensive for the little bit of product you get
- can cling to try areas/texture on the face
- lasts perfectly about 4-6 hours and then around the 7-8 hours mark I would suggest touching up, blotting or powdering

Notes:
- use a smoothing primer of any kind (I used the HG mineral veil since I had it and that's what they suggested) for the best results and best application
- if you have extremely dry skin/texture or very very oil skin this may not be the best foundation
- use a more dense or kabuki brush for the best application

Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
I think this is an amazing foundation. Stick foundations can be hard to dry skin, but I think this still looks good! It gives an airbrushed look. Only cons: not a lot of product is included, which is unfortunate considering the price. I also had a hard time getting color matched to this foundation.
Carly W.
Carrollton, GA
I will start off by saying that yes Hourglass is an expensive brand BUT every time I have splurged and purchased one of their products I have not been let down in the slightest. If anything Hourglass exceeds my expectations and blows my mind with every product. This product is no different. It makes my face look flawless but I don't look like I've caked on 20 pounds of make up. It's perfect and I will be repurchasing!
Karina C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I would have to say that this is the best foundation I have ever tried. it's super easy to use I bought it at Sephora at a local mall near me. This foundation cost me in the $40 range, when it runs out I will definitely buy it again.
Jessica M.
Best foundation ever. This makes my skin look so flawless. I love the coverage. This foundation never looks cakey even with many layers. This is amazing. The price is much higher than you would expect to pay for the amount of product, but trust me it is worth your money.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.