BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Stephanie W.
avenel
Review for: Honey more...
I received this product complimentary from influenster for review, and loved it! The only problem that I had with this product was that it was a bit to light for my skin tone but I was able to work it out. I only knocked of one star because the color was not right for me but everything else was perfect!
Kassandra R.
Hialeah, FL
Still not sure how I feel about this product. I thought it was going to be AMAZING but it dried up onto my dry patches and it just didn't last all day for me. Overall I was expecting so much more from this product that I didn't get. Not to mention you hardly get product at all for $46! (.25 oz)
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
Review for: Honey more...
Girls/ guys if you are looking for a FULL COVERAGE , YET LIGHT WEIGHT FOUNDATION , this is the one . I can’t stress my self out on how much I love this foundation is a little cents less then been 50$ yes I know it’s pricey but let me tell you is worth this and more !! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT , I have tried so many foundations but nothing like this one , oh and I have already bought it 3x and will keep on buying ❤️
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I want to love this foundation stick so badly. It goes on beautifully. It's so full coverage and creamy. A little goes a long way. But unfortunately after two hours it breaks up on my chin, nose and forehead. I have super dry skin and those areas the foundation will really stick to the dry patches and looks terrible. And honestly for 50$ I expect a much longer wearing product that performs a lot better.
Mira C.
THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING!!! this is a light weight but very full coverage foundation. I purchased mine at Sephora. For how much you pay , they should give you more product.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
So amazing! I have oily/combo skin and this doesn't make me greasy at all. It feels so lightweight on the skin, yet is so full coverage. It may not contain a ton of product ounce wise, but a little really does go a long way! Definitely would recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin. Not sure about dry skin, but I'm sure it would be good!
Gehana K.
I absolutely love this product, it goes on smoothly and also adjusts to your skin temperature for a melt-in finish. You can also change the way this looks - I add a setting spray for dewy finish or top it off with translucent powder for a matte finish. It covers acne scars and hyper pigmentation like a dream and I skip concealer as well.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Warm Ivory more...
This is a really fantastic full coverage foundation stick. I love the triangular shape, it’s nice for getting into hard to reach places. I’m a very oily skin type and I found that this foundation doesn’t last as long on my skin type, especially in the summer, but I’m looking forward to trying it in winter when my skin produces less oil bc it really has such a flawless finish to it! I would recommend !
corina h.
dallas
Review for: Beige more...
I own this foundation and when I say this foundation is full coverage I mean full coverage. I don't have to apply much on my face because I bit goes a long way. I would recommend this foundation to the people that love having their face beat and that want their makeup to stay all day!!!
Wendy G.
This is definitely worth it's price. This foundation has amazing coverage and is super comfortable to wear. When you blend it out if feels like you have no make up on and you still get that flawless airbrushed finish. The shade selection they have is very good and my shade matches me perfectly.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.