BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Maria B.
Boston, MA
Hands down THE BEST foundation I have ever used. 100% worth the money. It´s full coverage without looking or feeling cakey at all, super light, perfect for events or days when you need your makeup to be flawless for a long period of time. Apply it with a brush, not a beauty blender or sponge for best results
Lorena b.
zapata, tx
This foundation feels so smooth when on skin. It applies better in my opionion with a brush. Very buildable. Full coverage. I have combo skin and for me it was better with a primer. A little goes a long way. Cute packaging. I highly recommend this of you want the full coverage face. Many shades ro choose from.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Camila C.
Oakland park, FL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this foundation from @hourglasscosmetics is and how great it makes my skin look and feel. Thank you so much to @influenster for allowing me to test @hourglasscosmetics new #VanishFoundation and #VanishFoundationBrush for #VirtualSkinPerfection 💕
Rhonda B.
Signal Hill, CA
Enjoyed the full coverage and silkiness of the product. Blends well but to get the full primer, foundation, brush and setting powder is a bit expensive.... But the color range and color is incredible. I suffer from eczema with some skin discoloration and this product was great covering my imperfections. However, I felt I needed to purchase two colors to balance my complexion but at $46 this is a bit pricey. I love the feel of the brush but I had to pick one item ...the brush is for the next visit.
Bailey B.
I have very mixed feelings about this foundation. Overall I love the way that it makes my skin look from far away but it clings to any dry patches or blemishes I may have. I also really do not match any of the shades that well. I wish it didn't cling to my dry patches because I like how it looks on my skin.
Alya A.
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
The product is amazing however the design of it is not so much. I actually received the foundation in bad shape. The product was broken in half and most of it was stuck in the top of the cover. I had to jiggle the tube until I got it to go back down. I would have given this product 5 stars had I not received it in such bad condition. :/
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Nude, Light Beige more...
This foundation works very well with my dry sensitive skin. It's creamy but blends just OK. I've used a brush and a beautyblender to apply and the brush blends the foundation much better. The wear is very good (with a primer), and the coverage is also good (medium-full coverage). The foundation settles slightly in my fine lines & slightly accentuates my pores. My perfect shade would be somewhere in between Light Beige and Nude with Light Beige being a bit too dark.
Jan A.
Absolutely the best stick foundation for dry skin. It goes on smoothly and blends beautifully. A very little is needed therefore it lasts a long time. It also wears for many hours.
McKenzie S.
Washington , DC
After reading hype about this product, I really wanted to love it. It made my face ITCH and break out so be careful if you have sensitive skin. It looked fantastic after application but when I would come home from work, it was separated and my face was oily, even after setting with a translucent powder.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.