BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jazmin C.
Sacramento, CA
At first I was not a fan of the product. It looked so cakey on my skin and it didnt seem to melt into my skin. I realized that I was using way too much product. I started to use less product and a beauty blender and now I absolutely love it. It's pretty pricey so I would give it a chance of it's in your budget. Don't use as much as you see the YouTube gurus use, start with a little and gradually build it up. It is vert pigmented. If you have drt spots make sure you exfoliate well before use.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I normally don't wear foundation and I received this in a vox box and I am officially obsessed! It is so light and airy I don't feel like I am wearing a mask. It is super easy to use and apply and fits nicely in my makeup bag. I have recommended it to friends who plan on buying it to try for themselves.
McKenzie S.
Washington , DC
After reading hype about this product, I really wanted to love it. It made my face ITCH and break out so be careful if you have sensitive skin. It looked fantastic after application but when I would come home from work, it was separated and my face was oily, even after setting with a translucent powder.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
This foundation stick is amazing! It gives full coverage and a matte finish which I love! It blend so easily and does not feel heavy on the skin. I personally do not use that much foundation, but I do use this product as a concealer and it works perfectly. This foundation sticks looks really natural on the skin, is medium to long-lasting, and does not make my face oily (which is a must requirement for me). I definitely recommend this product! ❤️
Krystal G.
Phoenix, AZ
I really liked it I actually received it through influenster and I was really pleased with the coverage it provides. The main thing I disliked about the stick is it rubs off so easily! I'll scratch my face and all the product comes off or rub against a shirt and it comes off. Other than that I'm okay w it!
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Warm Beige more...
Honestly one of the best foundations I've used. It is not full coverage but is buildable and easy to blend. My skin tone is very hard to match and this matches PERFECTLY. I love that it leaves a dewey look. It is slightly expensive and the stick isn't very long but if you don't over use it (you only need a small amount) it is definitely worth the money and lasts for quite a while. Good for combination skin, if your skin is oily I would set with a translucent powder
SILVIA M.
SALINAS, CA
This is the ultimate full coverage stick foundation! It is very long lasting and it is great at covering up any and all imperfections! However it is pretty expensive and can look cakey if you add to much. I would recommend this to anyone if they have extra money to splurge. It will definitely last you and it is worth it.
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
I normally am not a big fan of #cream foundations because I feel like they don't give me the full all day #coverage that I am always looking for, but this one is different! This foundation applies so easy and #blends out perfectly and it provides an all day #matte finish without making my skin look cakey!
Whitney A.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I received the #VanishFoundation as a free sample for product testing and review by #Influenster.

I received the shade Beige which was perfect ! It is a very full coverage product and is buildable for more coverage of needed. Yet the product is still very light and airy and doesn't feel cakey like most full coverage foundations.

Being in a stick is a product saver and makes it much easier to travel with as well. I have a oily to combination skin type and it leaves me still feeling hydrated
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
This is the second best foundation stick I have ever found. The only reason I say second-best is that for me, it has a little bit too much coverage. The other issue I had is the packaging, when mine arrived the product was stuck to the lid. Other than that, it provides great coverage and is fairly lasting.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.