BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jessica C.
Miramar, FL
One of my favorite foundations! I was hoping to dislike this one because it's pricey but I cant! It provides such a beautiful finish with application & it's so convenient being in stick form! I have noticed that my oily skin can be problematic after a few hours of wear but that's due to my oily skin. So, I look past it.
Teresa U.
Deltona, FL
I love how many color choices that they have! It is difficult to find the right shade for me. and i absolutely love how little i have to actually put on! i use both a beauty blender and a brush to put this on, but the beauty blender works a little bit better than the brush. i really like that it doesnt look cakey either!
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
I am very impressed with this foundation. The finish is beautiful. It's a natural finish I'd say medium coverage but it is buildable. I have very oily skin and this product did well. It's a stick so it's perfect for traveling. I will definitely repurchase this item. Certainly worth the money.
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
This is a great foundation that I highly recommend if you have normal to dry skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and gives flawless and full coverage. It also comes in a lot of great shades. My only dislike about the Hourglass Seamless Finish foundation stick is the it is very expensive for the amount of product you get.
Juno S.
New York
I've been using this foundation for the past four months now. I have acne prone skin and struggle with blemishes, but this foundation is so full coverage that it disguises my imperfections well. Very blendable. Looks great in photographs. A little goes a long way for me. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was really leery on purchasing this because of the price but I was actually pretty impressed..the color match was perfect I was worried because I ordered online...the coverage is definitely buildable..very creamy and easy to blend..I used a morphe m439 brush and beauty blender and the finish was very natural..you do not need to spend $46 on their brush
Jessica K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Seriously the BEST foundation stick out there! It goes on so light and blends in perfectly. I highly recommend it to anyone. I have a light skin tone and the shade "Shell" matched perfectly!! And can't complain about how easy it is to use! Must-have!
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff is a dream! A little goes a long way, so it will last forever. In fact, I put way to much on the first couple of times! Use the brush that comes with it for that airbrushed perfection skin. It's medium to full coverage and buildable. I can't say enough good about it. Definitely pricey, but it won't let you down.
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
I bought this one at sephora because one of the employees used one me when I asked for a good concealer, works great covers up blemishes, spots, looks beautiful and matte but after awhile it gets glowy maybe because my face is oily. A little pricey for the price but I would buy it again. Hopefulky t lasts me awhile.
Vanessa P.
Brentwood, NY
This is the best foundation I have ever tried. I use it sparingly because I never want to run out. A little goes a long way and the coverage is amazing and it just looks so good on the skin no matter what. It looks best when applied with a brush, blended, and then blended out even more with a damp beauty blender.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.