BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
I used this product and was so impressed with my first foundation stick experience. I definitely needed to go with a slightly darker shade - it covers so well I look a little too "porcelain doll" in the color I chose. The hourglass brush makes it perfect. All you need to do is set it with powder afterwards. It covers so well I skip concealer!
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
This foundation stick makes makeup application so easy! It can definitely be built to full coverage and the finish is beautiful. I find myself wearing a different foundation over top of it though to ensure the longevity, but doing so gives me a gorgeous flawless look! I just wish it stayed on longer otherwise it would be 5 stars!
Stephanie G.
Easton, PA
I love this stick foundation. It is my go to foundation and I use it daily. It is pricey, but personally I think it is worth it. It goes on smoothly. I like to use a beauty blender and then buff it in with the Hourglass foundation brush. I would recommend to other because I know for sure that I am going to buy this again and again.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Shell more...
I wasn't expecting to love this product since I'm usually more of a liquid foundation girl but this has quickly become a favorite! It lasts all day even on my oily skin and provides such a seamless finish on my skin. The shade she'll has also been a perfect match for my fair skin which I usually have such a hard time finding, so I appreciate when a brand is so spot on! I do apply this with a brush as a beauty blender doesn't give the same finish and it's perfect!
Halie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! The coverage is full and flawless. It lasts all day long. The packaging and simple and twist up in a cute triangle stick. I bought it from Sephora and it is the best foundation I have found so far for full coverage. It does it a little oily towards the end of the day, but one powder is all you need.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
I was so excited to try this and was sure I would love it... Unfortunately it is a no-go with my texture issues. I have some enlarged pores and small acne scars on my cheeks and even with pore minimizing primers it settled in the pores and scars and really emphasized them. Other areas of my face, though, like my forehead, looked beautiful. But in reality many of us have texture issues that are going to be emphasized by such a heavy, thick product.
Veronica B.
Antioch, TN
I got to sample this product for free thanks to #Influenster. Without them, I probably would have never tried, let alone heard of this product. I was sketchy about it at first since it wasn't the method I'm use to. However, I still got full coverage. It didn't look chalky. It blended well with my skin tone. It even made it through a long night of dancing at the club with my friends.
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
I don't know, I really thought I would love this foundation from all the rave reviews it's been getting. But, on my dry skin it deeply accentuates the eczema patches and dry patches I have. I gave it three stars because it does blend out easily, it's creamy, not flat matte and the shade selection was nice for someone as yellow toned as me. But, I'm going to have to pass as I can only use it on my good skin days which are few and very very far between.
Tainna H.
Bronx, NY
This is the first foundation stick I've purchased and the most expensive make up product I own and it's so worth it! I have really dry skin and didn't think it would be great for me but it leaves such a beautiful finish and doesn't cling to any of my dry patches the way a lot of foundations do! The coverage is also great which makes it even better! If you're thinking about purchasing this product, stop thinking and go get it! I promise you'll love it <3
Emily C.
Williamsburg, VA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. I am someone with really oil skin. I will say it is normally a lot more oily in the summer due to the heat and humidity, and dryer in the winter. I wasnt the biggest fan of this foundation when I wore it this summer. I thought the finish was great but my oils would show through pretty easily and pretty quickly. But on the other hand I think I would love this foundation in the winter when my skin is dryer.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.