BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Elena P.
Tuscaloosa
Review for: Golden Natural more...
I truly love this product, yes it is pricy but honestly it’s worth the money. I have combination normal to dry skin and the semi matte finish complimented my skin. It’s layers really well and my concealer and cream contour blended seamlessly with it!
Lorena C.
San Jose
This foundation stick I have sworn by our use it every time I do my make up and it works perfectly it’s very full coverage and when you apply it it melts on the face it’s kind of like butter. Doesn’t have any weird smell to it and it’s so easy to blend and it covers every imperfection you have. I would completely recommend this foundation if you want something a little full coverage and you want to hide certain things.
Savannah C.
Review for: Porcelain more...
I do not recommend this product for dry skin. I creased in my fine lines and just looked cakey. Not only did it look cakey but it didnt even last all day. 3 hours into the day and it was rubbing off my entire face
Cas C.
Cincinnati
Hourglass vanish seamless finish foundation stick is in chic packaging. You can build up coverage so it can look natural or flashy. It works with all skin types which is good for everyone! Shade selection could be better though. The foundation stick is creamy and long lasting, just make sure to set it with a powder so you don’t transfer it to anything.
Brisa F.
NJ
Review for: Sand more...
My first stick foundation! It's beautiful! I use this on more special occasions and so I haven't gone through it too quickly. I have combo/dry skin and I need to prep my skin well, on first application it can look drying but meshes well through the day with my natural oils I also don't need to set it, it's cream to powder almost. I do wish they have more shades however, I find it difficult to find my perfect shade, I have purchased multiple shades however because I do enjoy it.
Madison G.
Florence
this is my holy grail favorite ever foundation, but i have combination skin and love full coverage foundations. I would not recommend this for people with oily skin unless you really looove the super dewy look. I recommend using this with a damp sponge for medium-full coverage or a brush for full-glam coverage. It never looks cakey, covers any imperfections, and blends so smoothly into your skin, like butter.
Ashley S.
Webster
Love this foundation stick I usually use it along with my regular liquid foundation if I’m going for a more full coverage look but it blends out really ready and it lasts a long time, definitely worth the money!
Michaela K.
Review for: Golden Tan more...
I first heard about this foundation from Lauralee on YouTube! She is my absolute favorite btw and she swears by this stuff and so I gave it a try! I love how full coverage it is and how creamy it is to be a stick! I apply this using my Y6 foundation brush from morphe, just like lauralee duhh! 😛 🙈. I would highly recommend and it’s so worth the money!
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
Review for: Light Beige more...
I bought this at Sephora months ago and I am just coming close to finishing it up. It is my holy grail foundation. I would rate 10 stars if I could. It is lightweight and easily blends (I use a brush) all while being medium to high coverage. It's thick, so I don't find myself using too much. It covers dry patches without emphasizing them. Amazing foundation. It isn't very budget friendly, but I would recommend to others as it is worth the price.
Kelly V.
Denver
Review for: Vanilla more...
One of my holy grail foundations. The color match is absolutely perfect, and the product is extremely pigmented. I typically prime, apply two drops of Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL to my face, and then apply the foundation. The oil makes the foundation glide on perfectly. I blend it out with the IT Brushes For ULTA Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102. The result is gorgeous!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.