BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• How pale is the pales shade? Is it good for sensitive ski...3 Answers
  • I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Stacy N.
Great color range and no SPF which is great for nighttime wear. I usually don't have trouble with my foundation staying on all day (I have super dry skin) but somehow it doesn't stay on my nose. Glides on smooth. Love stick foundation, no mess! I use a Artis brush to apply so it takes me less than a minute to put on my foundation. Great that it's bulidable!
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Purchased this foundation after seeing the amazing posts from the Influenster campaign with Hourglass and am SO impressed with the quality of this foundation stick. It blends seamlessly and feels super lightweight but definitely coats skin with a nice even layer of color for a flawless finish. What I love most is how little makeup shows up on my makeup wipes at the end of the day, gone are the days of ugly and super messy wipes!
Nicole T.
Signal Mountain, TN
This foundation stick is great because it gives you full coverage with an easy application (because it's in a stick). I bought this product at Sephora, where it came highly recommended. Although it is a great foundation stick, I would have to go with the makeup forever HD face sticks instead of this product because the Hourglass face sticks don't have as much product in them as the makeup forever ones.
Cindy N.
Love this foundation stick!!' Is perfect for any occasion, if you have not try it, I'll recommend you to go get it!!! Easy application, amazing coverage i love it
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. It glides on smoothly and it cover all skin imperfections. I do find that it makes me look oily but I am willing to put up with it because this foundation photographs beautifully. It is a bit pricey and it doesn't seem like there's much product but this will last you because a little will go a long way!
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
This product is my ride or die foundation. I absolutely love using stick foundations. This one goes on so smooth and leaves your skin looking flawless. I have sensitive sensitive, dry skin and I have never had any issues with this foundation. The only con is that it is a bit pricey, so I tend to reach for this for special occasions instead of a daily foundation.
Katherine S.
Richmond Hill, NY
This stick foundation is amazing! I love how flawless and full coverage its it leaves my skin looking beautiful for long period of time. This foundation works great for dry skin as well the color match my skin so well. If you are looking for full coverage and a light weight formula look no further.
Brynn S.
Review for: Bisque more...
I adore this product! I picked it up on a whim after talking to an hourglass representative at my local Sephora and I have loved it since. It is so creamy and bendable that it covers my acne, dry patches and redness flawlessly. I tend to get really bad dry patches during the winter along with more skin sensitivity so this has been my go whenever me skin needs a lot of help. It's pricey so I try to us it sparingly but I really think I will repurchase as soon as I run out.
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing coverage and I love the way it feels in my skin. But, man is this expensive and not a lot of product. The packaging is cute and I like the variety of colors offered. I recommend this if price is a non issue. If it is.... don't get it because you're gonna run out in no time and the amount one has to repurchase this product is kinda nuts.
Maranda H.
Carrollton , TX
I went to Sephora last week and I searched this on my face. The color was perfect. I decided against it and left. It kept bugging me that I didn't get it so I went back to sample it. I mixed it with a Peter Thomas Roth gold elixir to give a glow and it is a holy grail item now. I'm going back to buy it!! Stayed all day even through sweat!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.