BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing coverage and I love the way it feels in my skin. But, man is this expensive and not a lot of product. The packaging is cute and I like the variety of colors offered. I recommend this if price is a non issue. If it is.... don't get it because you're gonna run out in no time and the amount one has to repurchase this product is kinda nuts.
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
I absolutely love this foundation. It glides on smoothly and it cover all skin imperfections. I do find that it makes me look oily but I am willing to put up with it because this foundation photographs beautifully. It is a bit pricey and it doesn't seem like there's much product but this will last you because a little will go a long way!
pakou l.
fresno, CA
I've been hearing good reviews about this foundatuon stick so i bought it and I love this hourglass stick foundation. I love this foundation because it's super full coverage, it blends out so nicely and it doesn't have that Cakey feeling it feels super weightless on the skin. I like using a beauty blender to blend this foundation stick out rather than blending it with a brush. If you love a high end full coverage foundation you girls should try out this amazing foundation.
Kait A.
Ashburn, VA
This is my favorite foundation. It's so lightweight and non oily and had AMAZING coverage. It completely hid a horrible sunburn I got during my bachelorette party.

I won't buy this again only because I can't afford it. Keep in mind this is $40 something dollars for A quarter of an ounce. The majority of liquid foundation are this same price for 2 ounces. This only lasted me one month compared to other foundations which last me 4. So if you don't mind spending the money, this is the product for you. If you're on a budget look for something else.
Brynn S.
Review for: Bisque more...
I adore this product! I picked it up on a whim after talking to an hourglass representative at my local Sephora and I have loved it since. It is so creamy and bendable that it covers my acne, dry patches and redness flawlessly. I tend to get really bad dry patches during the winter along with more skin sensitivity so this has been my go whenever me skin needs a lot of help. It's pricey so I try to us it sparingly but I really think I will repurchase as soon as I run out.
Crystal G.
Review for: Vanilla more...
Wowza. I wasn't expecting this to be so good. This is a very full coverage foundation. When I initially applied it, I thought wow it looks really powdery. But once it sets in after a few minutes, it looks really beautiful and does not look cakey at all. I wore this to a party and my friend said she could not stop staring at my face! Highly recommend!
Alyssa G.
Fort Myers, FL
I've never been one to like stick foundations that much, but I am honestly I big fan of this one, I have combo skin and it makes my skin look amazing, I really feel like anyone can pull this off so I recommend it to everyone. It blends in just like a liquid or whipped foundation and is a medium to full but build able into very full coverage without looking cakey. The staying power is great as well.
Amreena K.
This Foundation stick is amazing!!! It is super long lasting on my combination skin. I have not tried the alternatives but I know that many of them cannot of them cannot compare to quality of this product. The price is a little high, but in my opinion it well worth the price. Foundation that is good quality like this, is worth spending the high price!
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
This foundation stick is absolutley amazing! im in love with the make up for ever one and this one is just as good! its a full coverage foundation and blends out flawless. i use a brush most of the time but you can also use a beauty blender. i would defiantly recommend this to all of my friend and family. it's gods greatest gift lol.
Lauren E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am somewhat of an hourglass junkie. I love everything I have tried and this foundation is no exception.

I have dry/dehydrated skin and was worried a stick foundation would emphasise my dryness. This doesn't. It glides on so smoothly and has such full coverage you need a tiny bit. I tend to use a base like a BB cream first and then use this foundation on my redness (my cheeks) and a little more on my chin and forehead.

This also has a great colour variety. I am a NW15 and this I can wear Alabaster or Porcelain (but I lean slightly more towards Alabaster).

Love it and highly recommend.
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.