BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I saw many reviews from youtubers saying best, I thought 💭 they are paid reviews but no, this is best foundation, full coverage, large range of colors, applies easily, blends easily, not waxy at all, stays for very long more than 10+ hours. It is better compared to Tom Ford stick foundation, now this is my go to foundation. Best for the price, must have.
Quels M.
Yuba City, CA
I didn't want to give this foundation a try because of all the publicity on Instagram but I gave it one anyways and was so greatful I did - I have combo acne prone skin and every time I wear this at least 2 people a day ask me what my foundation is I'm wearing and that in itself makes me feel good - the coverage is full but it doesn't feel heavy at all
Tracy P.
When u got sent this product I was like what is this because I have never used a foundation stick.
This was the best foundation that I was ever used to date. It matches my skin tone perfectly. This is now my go to foundation whenever I makeup my face. I love this product
Krista C.
Review for: Shell more...
I've tried numerous foundations, this by far is at the top of my list. If you're looking for a Full Coverage, easy to blend Foundation formula I'd recommend this! I have super dry skin in some spots, it helped to hydrate and didn't hang up on my dry spots, it was a nice even full coverage. Very expensive but worth it.
Melanie b.
Indianapolis, IN
The Hourglass foundation sick gives me life. it's the only foundation I have been able to find my perfect shade for and it blends with both a brush and beauty blender. all time favorite product.
Julia V.
Amazing coverage! I have acne scars, uneven skin tone, red checks and deep pores. It covers ALL of that! I only wish it would stay put in oily skin. I also think I need a rich moisturizer so it doesn't look cakey or patchy on my dry cheeks. Other than that, I think they have a nice range of skin tones. I also have a darker one for a subtle contour.
Megan Y.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
I never understood the power of a stick foundation. I'm a BELIEVER! it gives you amazing flawless coverage while feeling non-existent. It's waterproof (and sweat-proof, I'm looking at you NYC sun!!!) and lasts all freakin' day. It's amazing honestly and I highly recommend.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
This product is my ride or die foundation. I absolutely love using stick foundations. This one goes on so smooth and leaves your skin looking flawless. I have sensitive sensitive, dry skin and I have never had any issues with this foundation. The only con is that it is a bit pricey, so I tend to reach for this for special occasions instead of a daily foundation.
Stacy N.
Great color range and no SPF which is great for nighttime wear. I usually don't have trouble with my foundation staying on all day (I have super dry skin) but somehow it doesn't stay on my nose. Glides on smooth. Love stick foundation, no mess! I use a Artis brush to apply so it takes me less than a minute to put on my foundation. Great that it's bulidable!
Ginel M.
I died and went straight to heaven with this foundation. It looks soo natural on the skin, super easy to blend, I love the shade range, very long lasting on the skin. The only downfall is the price $$ and that it has so little product and it's so pricey. Either way, I love it!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.