BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Jamie L.
Kirkland, WA
YOU GUYS this is by far my favorite foundation I have ever tried. It goes on pretty easy and feel light weight. It's more on the pricey side but totally worth the money. I didn't get the brush that is supposed to go to it. I used a damp beauty blender and it blended VERY well.
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
I love how smooth and creamy this applies. I did find that the color that was sent to me was a bit dark but I was able to use concealer to lighten it up. Makes my skin look flawlesssssss! I've always had trouble with my huge pores but this blurred them out. Only thing I don't like is how little of a product you get =| great foundation non the less :)
Justine D.
Carson, CA
First if all, this was sent by influenster for testing purposes. Ialhough I do like the coverage and how it feels on the face, I didn't like how it wasn't as long wearing as they claimed. Towards the end of the day it looks patchy on the face and just disappears. And for rhe price you are paying its a little bit too much. Also I find this stick not as creamy upon buffering on your face
Amanda H.
Aiken, SC
Not for oily skin. I really really wanted to love this product - but just could not get it to work with my skin. Applied beautifully - loved the packaging, and fell in love with how it made my skin look. However, after 3-4 hours I was an oily mess. I have yet to find a foundation where my power oils don't break through, but it needs to last at least 5-6 hours for me (personally). Think this would be a fantastic product for normal or dry skin. Might retry it with the new Cover FX powder.
Stephanie Z.
Elmhurst , NY
Review for: Beige more...
I hate love this relationship more love than hate. I have oily skin and although when I first apply it it looks gorgeous and smooth after 4 or 5 hours of wear I get super shiny even though that's the case with my skin with most foundations. The color range is lovely the finish is demi Matte I would say and it has insane coverage. The packaging is luxurious and it weighs enough to cost the $46 definitely worth it for people that have dry to normal and some combo of you don't mind retouching.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
It took me so long to finally buy this after all the amazing reviews because of its high price for not-so-much product. However, I am SO glad I splurged because this is truly and amazing foundation. It is full coverage without looking cakey (like the kat von d foundation), and it blend out like a dream. I will keep buying this because it's worth the price.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Being lucky enough to receive this, I didn't hate it. But I am not too sure I would ever wear it again. The color range is BEAUTIFUL. It blended with the brush like a dream, I was actually really happy with how my skin looked. But, it itched like crazy. I have never had my face itch so much I couldn't even go longer than an hour with this on my face.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I saw many reviews from youtubers saying best, I thought 💭 they are paid reviews but no, this is best foundation, full coverage, large range of colors, applies easily, blends easily, not waxy at all, stays for very long more than 10+ hours. It is better compared to Tom Ford stick foundation, now this is my go to foundation. Best for the price, must have.
Quels M.
Yuba City, CA
I didn't want to give this foundation a try because of all the publicity on Instagram but I gave it one anyways and was so greatful I did - I have combo acne prone skin and every time I wear this at least 2 people a day ask me what my foundation is I'm wearing and that in itself makes me feel good - the coverage is full but it doesn't feel heavy at all
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
This is the first stick foundation I've ever tried and I was not disappointed! First off, I was extremely happy they had a white enough shade for my pale skin! Their color selection is great! I also have pretty dry skin and this worked really well with it. I'm excited to use it a few more times, but so far I'm really liking it and might pick up another stick soon!
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.