BY HOURGLASS #2 in Foundation Sticks

Features And Benefits:

• Long Wearing, Waterproof Formula Provides 12 Hour Coverage.
• Available In 32 Shades To Perfectly Match Every Skin Tone.
• Vegan

• I have some good reviews on this product. I read good cov...19 Answers
  • What is your instagram username? I will follow you all ba...6 Answers
Heather T.
Kouts, IN
Review for: Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation more...
So far I'm really liking this foundation. It does cling to dry patches so make sure to exfoliant and moisturize really well before applying this foundation. It is very light weight and has good coverage. For me the color selection was pretty good and easy to find my shade because they have such a good description on Sephora's website listing undertones and such.
Lauren S.
Oxford, NC
I absolutely love this foundation. I have combination skin, and with proper exfoliation and moisturizing, it's absolutely beautiful. It's full coverage and I have very few blemishes, freckles, ect. And I don't have to use concealer! Although one thing that isn't to great is that it warms up to my face a tad bit, so i look a little more yellow than normal. So I would recommend maybe mixing it with a lighter foundation.
Deanna
Blends perfect! I do have to mix to match my skin tone, but I have to do that with almost all brands. Love this brand!!! Cruelty free and feels sooo good on the skin!
Carolina Z.

I love this makeup base! It is really fantastic, it has medium to high coverage, even sometimes, I use it as a corrector for dark circles and also use it as an illuminator, it is very creamy, I think it works for all skin types, it fuses very well on the skin, It has nice smell and the packaging is fancy! I recommend this product if you want a professional effect on your makeup!
Mersaydez H.
I love this product! This is my favorite stick foundation. First off, the packaging is beautiful and I love that it looks so unique. I believe that foundation sticks usually come with more product, but I feel like in this, it is not necessary because there is already so much coverage that this does with so little product on your face. Feels very lightweight! Would highly recommend!
joslynne c.
I've only tried it once and hated it. i have dry skin and it did not work. you would think it would hydrate but not for. i bought it at sephora. the lady was nice. i wouldnt really recommend for others
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is the best foundation stick i have found. I've used other foundation stick, but this is the best coverage. I must say it is quite the expensive stick, but totally worth every pretty penny. I would repurchase this product again. I have normal to combination skin. With the right primer, this product glides on and stays on. You can either have it Dewey or matte, depending on you. It definitely finishes Dewey, but adding a bit of powder on top and girl you got yourself a soft matte finish. Amazing!
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Shell more...
I received a sample of this in my Sephora August 2017 Play Box. Although "Shell" was the wrong shade for my skin tone, I was very impressed with the formula. I applied just the tiniest amount of the back of my hand and blended it out with my finger. It blended very, very easily and had a gorgeous, full coverage finish to it without sitting or looking heavy at all. I have heard that this foundation is great for people who have oily skin, and I wouldn't doubt it at all. I really want to go buy this in the correct shade range!
Cynthia V.
Douglasville, GA
Ok so I received this product for free from Influenster a couple of months ago and I am still totally in love with it. Some days this is the only makeup I put on. makeup brush is also Amazing! I found my new makeup line.

Update: this is the best makeup stick I've ever owned. I'm am almost done with the one I received from Influenster and I will purchase another one
Carita S.
Boca Raton, FL
I got this foundation in my last VoxBox and seriously, the word obsessed is an understatement. I absolutely love this foundation, it suits my skin perfectly, makes me look Photoshop ready all day long with almost no effort. Sometimes it's hard to find great make up for dark skin, but this is everything I could ever need in a foundation! #FLAWLESS #perfection
Salome M.
Fontana, CA
Ashley S.
Alina P.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Does this give full coverage?
Rebecca A.